IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

holy fuck, try putting yourself on any of those people's shoes I'd be completely insane

me too. i don't know how people do this stuff for a living and manage to get out of bed every day

different people are built different ways i guess.. i don't get it either really.. what makes half th people do the inane things they do? satan? i just don't understand and i'm beginning to think i'm not meant to..

tht cocaine dancing vid made me hav a big face tho  :))

So, anyone hear about all of Bill's 'magical' rape victims that have come to light the past 2 days right after the TRUMP SCANDAL? I've heard this a few times since yesterday. Also Hillary condoned the rapes, then tormented the victims into keeping silent. Googling it brings up popular right wing conspiracy websites....so... I don't want you guys to get trackers because I posted something. After all, they aren't exactly the most trustworthy sources/websites. And also tend to have really bad web design and remind me of the really flashy websites from the 90s.

Some people will make up/believe anything. It must suck, with your only candidate being Trump. I mean, at this point he's your only ticket from the 'cuck libs', as you despise the left wing automatically , so it kinda doesn't matter WHAT he says, you WILL try to find a way out. Even if you have to fool yourself.

Oh yes, and If this actually happened, and had actual evidence, why wasn't this a story before Trump's blunder, and not IMMEDIATELY after? Seems like it would be the headline of the year if there was evidence you couldn't ignore. The 'liberal media' is powerful and does have a degree of propaganda themselves, but after a certain point they can't ignore the facts, unlike conservative media.

I am just posting this to illustrate the mental gymnastics some people go through to think that Trump is a worthy candidate. WE may sit here and think "THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS" but yes... there is if you're willing to place assumptions on top of assumptions.

Btw, imagine if Bush was still in charge. How many terror threat levels do you think we'd have done up by the past 2 days?

Edited by Brisbot

So, anyone hear about all of Bill's magical rape victims that have come to light the past 2 days right after the TRUMP SCANDAL? I've heard this a few times since yesterday. Also Hillary condoned the rapes, then tormented the victims into keeping silent. Googling it brings up popular right wing conspiracy websites....so... I don't want you guys to get trackers because I posted something. They aren't exactly the most trustworthy sources.

Some people will make up/believe anything.

If this was actual evidence, why wasn't this a story before Trump's blunder?

They haven't just come to light, the Clintons have been dealing with those allegations and such for decades. Trump is just trying to make it a 'new' thing because nothing else he's trying is working. I imagine wikipedia probably has some legitimate sources for the various stories, since your google searching isn't turning up anything but bullshit.

I'm just clicking on what's on the first page, and in the headlines from the past 1/2 days, so it should be very easy to find if you want to.

Btw, sorry I had to edit my post, I've had a few to drink. It's very fun to get a buzz going and reading republican news. It goes from frustrating to quite funny.

My writing gets very repetitive after a few drinks and I start to type out a lot more like I'm doing now. I said 'point' about 5 times in my last post, and I keep seeing typos :(

Anyway, it's actually pretty fun reading the right-wing backlash and grasping at straws. If this were the democrats, it would be the end of them, yes? They'd have to go into hiding and apologize sincerely and would lose the election immediately, and have a chance again in 4 years, with the incident brought up continually.

Who knows if Bill has raped anyone. We only KNOW of one consensual case, yeah? Somehow I doubt Hillary has tortured the 'rape victims' as well.

It's funny, they are saying this is something that happened 11 years ago, when the consensual BJ is over 2 decades ago at this point.

Edited by Brisbot

the people that listen to alex jones are the same people that circulate emails about some evil gold ring that obama wears and how he's a muslim terrorist

A significant minority of conservatives agree with Mr. Alex Jones. Btw, idk if he said anything about Bill Clinton raping people, I just thought that little segment was funny. I enjoy watching trainwrecks like that. When I'm buzzed. Otherwise it makes me slightly anxious when you realize how many people watch the show.

Btw, a LOOOOT of people are convinced Obama is a Muslim, and a LOT but fewer people are convinced he's also a terrorist. Millions. I know people personally who think this. Multiple people. Many multiple peoples. IDK from WHERE but it's definitely a belief.

Edited by Brisbot

He's not wrong about the nuclear war part, Russia already has a no fly zone in Syria and if we responded with our own and shot down Russian planes, why wouldn't they fight back?

But the rest is lol

A significant minority of conservatives agree with Mr. Alex Jones. Btw, idk if he said anything about Bill Clinton raping people, I just thought that little segment was funny. I enjoy watching trainwrecks like that. When I'm buzzed. Otherwise it makes me slightly anxious when you realize how many people watch the show.

Btw, a LOOOOT of people are convinced Obama is a Muslim, and a LOT but fewer people are convinced he's also a terrorist. Millions. I know people personally who think this. Multiple people. Many multiple peoples. IDK from WHERE but it's definitely a belief.

Oh I know. I live in Texas. I get the insane emails forwarded to me. I also remember distinctly during Obama's first election that a 30 something blonde woman had an outburst towards me about him being a terrorist and she believed it to her core.

He's not wrong about the nuclear war part, Russia already has a no fly zone in Syria and if we responded with our own and shot down Russian planes, why wouldn't they fight back?

But the rest is lol

didn't trump say he would shoot down russian planes or some shit?

But the rest is lol

didn't trump say he would shoot down russian planes or some shit?

I think that was Krispy Kreme but it wouldn't surprise me, WW3 is a trigger pull away and both candidates are trigger happy.

i think if i'm not mistaken, the only evidence leads to bobama not being a natural born citizen, thus conflicting with the u.s. constitution. th idea of him being a terrorist arose from his life as a child and where he grew up (and pictures of him in traditional garb that popped up?). the terrorist bit is pure speculation and i could see that since everyone is so quick to assume these days.. anyhow, i'm not sure on any of this, but tht is what i remember hearing. if he is in fact not a natural born citizen then i can see why that would be an issue and i could see how he might have some sort of hidden bias that could interfere in his ability to serve in certain situations idk.. i don't really care, they can all drink from th cock, i hate politicians.. 

Edited by Redruth

i think if i'm not mistaken, the only evidence leads to bobama not being a natural born citizen, thus conflicting with the u.s. constitution. th idea of him being a terrorist arose from his life as a child and where he grew up (and pictures of him in traditional garb that popped up?). the terrorist bit is pure speculation and i could see that since everyone is so quick to assume these days.. anyhow, i'm not sure on any of this, but tht is what i remember hearing. if he is in fact not a natural born citizen then i can see why that would be an issue and i could see how he might have some sort of hidden bias that could interfere in his ability to serve in certain situations idk.. i don't really care, they can all drink from th cock, i hate politicians..

Thing is, there isn't even a legal definition of natural born citizen.

no offence, but legal? what do you mean legal? is tht some sort of litigation, courtroom, slippery-squirm talk? in th u.s. does 'natural born citizen' not mean that when you were squeezed out yr mum, it was onto 'sovereign' soil?  

Edited by Redruth

no offence, but legal? what do you mean legal? is tht some sort of litigation, courtroom, slippery-squirm talk? in th u.s. does 'natural born citizen' not mean that when you were squeezed out yr mum, it was onto 'sovereign' soil?

That's what I mean, it's one of those terms used in the Constitution but never properly defined in it. It could mean born on US territory to parents American or foreign. It could just mean born to at least one US parent.

Your definition is one interpretation, but it's not the consensus (there isn't one). It's never been put to the Supreme Court for a definitive ruling.

Edited by doublename

honestly, it seems fairly obvious to me. although, i think if i was to speak semantically i would say extra stringency would apply when people look to hold public office. this is kinda n empty discussion though for me because i am not very invested. i've not met one single human being that i would trust with control over me. there is such an obscene lack of prioritization and common sense in the world today. it is revolting and quite frankly embarrassing. i am embarrassed to be human.. 

Edited by Redruth

My apathy is through the roof right now. Have you guys heard anything about the largest prison work strike in American history going on for the past month? Pretty wild news going on behind the exchanges of slander and wikileaks stealing the headlines.

Edited by dudenorth