IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

By the way i don't think the establishment is suicidal, they;ll never allow trump to start a nuclear war, the moment he threatens to drop a wmd they'll put a bullet in his head 

the pentagon is actively making smaller nukes. battlefield nukes. and figuring out scenarios where it's acceptable to use them. there are hawks in the pentagon.. as well as reasonable people.. who basically just want to play with all the toys and teach "the enemy a lesson" etc.  the stereotypes are real in some cases. 

couple of questions cause i don't believe everything i read

who do they want to nuke? can't imagine a reason why they would want to nuke someone like russia, thats chaos, maybe they want to reset the middle east? is that what u are saying ?

also .. sources? i want to know how the people that hold advance weapons think 

i've read about it in a couple places and i think there was a ViceHBO episode about it a while back with good interviews.  if i can find it i'll post it here. 

the pentagon has plans for everything. the CIA does too. they have people who just make plans and do studies about what is feasible etc. possible results, possible blowback etc. 

there's a "committee to liberate iran" and probably north korea etc. 

not sure the viceHBO thing is viewable. i heard it's on thetorrents though. ;)

http://www.hbo.com/vice/episodes/04/50-heroin-crisis-and-new-age-of-nukes/synopsis.html

news articles

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/science/as-us-modernizes-nuclear-weapons-smaller-leaves-some-uneasy.html

http://gizmodo.com/the-pentagons-effort-to-make-smaller-nukes-scares-me-1752442672

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/news/a18946/us-nuclear-weapons-controversy-b61-12-missiles/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/nuke-miniaturization-threat-emerges-conveniently-pentagon-seeks-1-trillion

Edited by ignatius

By the way i don't think the establishment is suicidal, they;ll never allow trump to start a nuclear war, the moment he threatens to drop a wmd they'll put a bullet in his head 

the pentagon is actively making smaller nukes. battlefield nukes. and figuring out scenarios where it's acceptable to use them. there are hawks in the pentagon.. as well as reasonable people.. who basically just want to play with all the toys and teach "the enemy a lesson" etc.  the stereotypes are real in some cases. 

couple of questions cause i don't believe everything i read

who do they want to nuke? can't imagine a reason why they would want to nuke someone like russia, thats chaos, maybe they want to reset the middle east? is that what u are saying ?

also .. sources? i want to know how the people that hold advance weapons think 

i

the pentagon has plans for everything. the CIA does too. they have people who just make plans and do studies about what is feasible etc. possible results, possible blowback etc. 

there's a "committee to liberate iran" and probably north korea etc. 

ha! well thats scary 

tactical nukes exist, but really it's unrealistic they are going to be used for anything because of the political risk/consequences. They are complete nonsense strategically in the current environment, nobody would be able to justify nuking an ISIS stronghold or anything. If it were full out ww3, yes, they would be useful in naval warfare or busting large bunkers or stuff like that, but not in the sneaky proxy war thing that's currently going on..

yeah pretty sure it wouldn't be easy for someone in military command going rogue and stealing / firing the nukes.. as for the pentagon, they have found other, sneakier ways to disable enemy compounds while avoiding political repercussions, see stuxnet. THE CYBER

yeah pretty sure it wouldn't be easy for someone in military command going rogue and stealing / firing the nukes..

it may be the only way to preserve the purity of our bodily fluids.

HOLY SHIT DID TRUMP BRING THE RAPE VICTIMS OF BILL CLINTON TO THE DEBATE???????

how is this a real thing

it hasn't started yet and its already a fucking disgrace

popcorn ready guys 

Edited by Deer

"no you should apologize"

jeez. what a shit show. his supporters are going to love him for all this shit though. the clinton haters are reveling it really. fuck. 

he's nuts though.. isis pussy grab deleted emails

there is no way she comes back from this, she better pay those 5 mil for that video of trump saying the n-word 

yep. 

"because you'd be in jail" is going to ring out for a week