IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

uh, the governor of Virginia eyeing the floor to see if there was room for a moonwalk, Why why did his wife tell him to stop!? Nooo

that guy.. wtf. "i'm a grown ass man and a doctor but i don't see how black face and a KKK hood/robe would be offensive to anyone. make it part of my year book page" 

he could have handled this all so differently. "I was raised in a culture that embraced racism etc etc etc but i'm not that person and have risen above those cutlural teachings and I want to serve you" etc etc etc.. 

he screwed the pooch.  fuck it. see ya. resign. the people who will take power will likely put forward his policies anyways which will supposedly help the people who need it most.. or that's the narrative i've seen.  

wtf.   

State of the Union was riveting, I hear. especially for kids.

this was it in a nutshell 

UeqAxXh.jpg

great moment :)

it was one of the couple moments in his hour long mouth fart when he sort of owned himself and she clapped at him like that. classic.  he's so stupid. he really is. his speech was bad. one pundit on the wrap up after the speech said "the speech was bad. this is a man who is seemingly allergic to eloquence".  that was from a conservative pundit. i lol'd

trump presented 29 topics loosely cobbled together with no vision bringing them together.. which is more or less what we expected. the sooner he gets rolled up in investigations the better. he's a fucking piece of garbage. most corrupt shit show. 

I honestly don't see how you guys can muster up the endurance to listen to an entirety of one of his speeches. One minute has pretty much been my threshold since this abomination was inaugurated.

I honestly don't see how you guys can muster up the endurance to listen to an entirety of one of his speeches. One minute has pretty much been my threshold since this abomination was inaugurated.

it was a morbid curiosity. i gave it a few then went for a walk w/the dog. when i got back i couldn't believe that shit stain was still speaking.  

Trump loves the uneducated.

haha i rememeber when he said that

State of the Union was riveting, I hear. especially for kids.

this was it in a nutshell 

UeqAxXh.jpg

great moment :)

Yes, great moment. 

AOC is for real. a welcome presence in the halls of congress.  can't imagine how much shit she's gonna sling once she's got a year under her belt and is even more savy.