IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

• 3 weeks later...

I have memories from the womb and pre-birth dimensions (serious). Anyone else?

I do not (yet)

Can you please tell me some of those memories :)

Love&Light&HaveFun:)

Bruce Lee didn't die from a gun wound on set, Curious George doesn't have a tail etc... It's why I wrote that he shouldn't trust his memory.

Oh right, you're onto it.

Brandon Lee, his son, did die from a gun wound on set. Probably where that rumor comes from.

Sounds a bit more like psychedelics-induced schizophrenia, and I'm barely half-joking, unfortunately. Hope you get better, OP...

edit:

:catsupine:

Edited by drukqs

You're unsure whether to tell your family about your recent diagnosis of early-onset alzheimer's?

Sounds a bit more like psychedelics-induced schizophrenia, and I'm barely half-joking, unfortunately. Hope you get better, OP...

edit:

:catsupine:

Excellent replies but

I still have a Dilemna

So now the fact that you can't spell a word correctly is an interdimensional conspiracy too

Haha :)

Did anyone learn to spell Dilemna with mn not mm

Taught the "n" was silent and said Di-lem-Na in my head to spell it correctly

I'm not the only one :)

http://www.dilemna.info/comments.php

Teachers and Champion Spellers agree

except.....

"Further, the only correct spelling is "dilemma." It's not as if "dilemna" is a substandard variant or regional spelling. Dictionaries often note alternative spellings and sometimes even nonstandard spellings, but "dilemna" doesn't even show up that way."

and

"The Oxford English Dictionary has just one citation for dilemna, and it’s from 1551. The double m spelling is consistent with the word’s etymology. It’s from Greek δίλημμα, by way of Latin dilemma."

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

except.....

"Further, the only correct spelling is "dilemma." It's not as if "dilemna" is a substandard variant or regional spelling. Dictionaries often note alternative spellings and sometimes even nonstandard spellings, but "dilemna" doesn't even show up that way."

and

"The Oxford English Dictionary has just one citation for dilemna, and it’s from 1551. The double m spelling is consistent with the word’s etymology. It’s from Greek δίλημμα, by way of Latin dilemma."

Dilemna solved, Thanks Bulk :)

I'm going to keep spelling it the only way I know how

Dilemna