IGNORED

Nathan Fake - Providence Reworks: Part II

atypic

Hope so. I just couldn't get into Providence at all.

Same, I love everything up through Steam Days but man this one just didn't seem to go anywhere.... I probably owe it another dedicated listen but, I sure wasnt feeling it the first few times.

Maybe Olga is a close friend of Nathan? https://olgawojciechowska.com/about/

Anyway I loved the Overmono remix on the first part (Tessela and Truss are both banging on their own but also make sure to check the two Overmono EPs), curious to hear what comes next.

The original LP sounds very digital and often like sketches instead of full fledged compositions like we love Nathan for but I think it's a very coherent piece or round LP and you almost can hear him work his way up against his writer block which I can relate and salute to. "Steam Days" sounds like a compilation in comparison.

Hope so. I just couldn't get into Providence at all.

Same, I love everything up through Steam Days but man this one just didn't seem to go anywhere.... I probably owe it another dedicated listen but, I sure wasnt feeling it the first few times.

Same.  But I think the "rework" series is an improvement, and I quite like part II.

Archived