IGNORED

The Bro

TheBro

On 10/14/2019 at 7:24 AM, TheBro said:

Lets try that again as the link wasn't embedded. Let us know what you think guys!!!

I like this one. Its catchy and easy to dance to. I was not a fan of that synth that comes in around the 2:00, but other than that I don't have any issues. I thought the funniest part was when you flipped that "6 million ways to die" sample and instead made it say "6666" lol

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:33 PM, acid1 said:

I like this one. Its catchy and easy to dance to. I was not a fan of that synth that comes in around the 2:00, but other than that I don't have any issues. I thought the funniest part was when you flipped that "6 million ways to die" sample and instead made it say "6666" lol

Ha ha cheers. Glad you were feeling it!! I aim to please. ?

On 10/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, TheBro said:

Some fresh jungle / rave

Digging it! Really loving these old school vibed jungle tracks, hit the right spot for me. ? I, or more like my daughter, has the same Casio SA-46. ? (Don't know if you've used it in your productions, but I've sampled it for few tracks. ?

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:18 PM, tomikoo said:

Digging it! Really loving these old school vibed jungle tracks, hit the right spot for me. ? I, or more like my daughter, has the same Casio SA-46. ? (Don't know if you've used it in your productions, but I've sampled it for few tracks. ?

Thanks man. High five!!!

Anyone else feeling this jam?

On 10/19/2019 at 7:25 AM, TheBro said:

Some fresh jungle / rave

this is nice, but i feel like the main part/chord progression gets a bit boring after a bit.  maybe having a B part to this A part could make it more interesting?

1 hour ago, snack master said:

this is nice, but i feel like the main part/chord progression gets a bit boring after a bit.  maybe having a B part to this A part could make it more interesting?

Oh for sure I agree.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...