IGNORED

Squarepusher is Pointless!

Ifeelspace

So was just playing the Pointless pub quiz and the prize question was famous bass players.  Squarepusher appeared on the list and we won £7 as he was the pointless answer!  I knew my liking of 'obscure' music would some day reap rewards.

Thanks Tom!

So was just playing the Pointless pub quiz and the prize question was famous bass players. Squarepusher appeared on the list and we won £7 as he was the pointless answer! I knew my liking of 'obscure' music would some day reap rewards.

Thanks Tom!

I guess this settles the age old question "do you know squarepusher?"

Sorry boss, I was genuinely excited that he won me some cash, even if it was a minor amount. It's not often this knowledge comes in handy!  Merry christ.mas!

The freaky thing is, to withdraw the winnings i needed to push-a-square :emotawesomepm9:

Sorry boss, I was genuinely excited that he won me some cash, even if it was a minor amount. It's not often this knowledge comes in handy!  Merry christ.mas!

The freaky thing is, to withdraw the winnings i needed to push-a-square :emotawesomepm9:

Careful - Tom gets wind of this he's gonna ask for his square, er, share!

Archived