On limited edition C60 Cassette/CD 
and Digital Download.
 https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/

Written, Arranged and Produced 

by John Lee Richardson 
at Hatcliffe House
Indifferent Space Recordings
Circa 1999-2012

Hype!  All over this one.  Will report back.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you all dig into John's bandcamp and youtube pages -- A treasure trove of great DIY music.  Just discovered his "Vintage Electronics and Psychedelics" mixes and have been rinsing the hell out of them lately.  

Hype!  All over this one.  Will report back.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you all dig into John's bandcamp and youtube pages -- A treasure trove of great DIY music.  Just discovered his "Vintage Electronics and Psychedelics" mixes and have been rinsing the hell out of them lately.  

did you get your CD's ok? and thanks for the kind words and support

Ah this is fucking great. Wonderful early Rephlex vibes on this. Also:

Downloads include:
Artwork templates for CD and Cassette

Guy's a dude.

edit: having a browse around the Bandcamp page. Definitely going to be dipping in properly when there's some spare £££ around.

Hype! All over this one. Will report back.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you all dig into John's bandcamp and youtube pages -- A treasure trove of great DIY music. Just discovered his "Vintage Electronics and Psychedelics" mixes and have been rinsing the hell out of them lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIL9kGqqETs&t=1649s

Sure did. Loving em.

Hype! All over this one. Will report back.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you all dig into John's bandcamp and youtube pages -- A treasure trove of great DIY music. Just discovered his "Vintage Electronics and Psychedelics" mixes and have been rinsing the hell out of them lately.

Sure did. Loving em.

i plan on doing more podcast mixsets in the future, maybe a series on the history of techno and 80's underground cassette culture...but want to get more of my own stuff out first.

p.s........If anyone is interested in CD's of the Vintage Electronics and Psychedelics, give me a shout

1st listen = This is some heavy hitting braindance right here. Somehow I listened through the new Bjarki and this in the same afternoon.

What a trip (but my head hurts).

All orders so far have been shipped today and should be with you shortly

Instabuy! Thanks for the bonus treat in the last package too. =)  :music:  :beer:

Glad you dig the mystery tape and thanks for the instabuy

Downloads include:

Guy's a dude.

edit: having a browse around the Bandcamp page. Definitely going to be dipping in properly when there's some spare £££ around.

all digital downloads on my label come with artwork to printout and make your own physical product...all you need is a printer....but please note if you are planning on doing CD's....the CD label stickers are for these types of CD's.....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50-Mediarange-Black-Bottom-Vinyl-CD-R-blank-discs-CD-Printable-52x-700MB-MR226/321245131679?epid=1589684671&hash=item4acbb3b39f:g:-VEAAOSwwrtZ2LN3

just because they look cooler than the normal ones.

plus there is a massive discount when you buy the whole discography on bandcamp....see the link on every release page

hmmm good question.......i am aiming for 12 volumes...but could be less than that....i've not compiled/remastered them all as yet......but i can tell you next one will be hard techno/gabba........think nasenbluten meets universal indicator

• 1 month later...

Downloads include:

Guy's a dude.

all digital downloads on my label come with artwork to printout and make your own physical product...all you need is a printer....but please note if you are planning on doing CD's....the CD label stickers are for these types of CD's.....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50-Mediarange-Black-Bottom-Vinyl-CD-R-blank-discs-CD-Printable-52x-700MB-MR226/321245131679?epid=1589684671&hash=item4acbb3b39f:g:-VEAAOSwwrtZ2LN3

just because they look cooler than the normal ones.

plus there is a massive discount when you buy the whole discography on bandcamp....see the link on every release page

It's excellent that you include the labels, I have been streaming these a lot lately and was going to order the cassettes or CDs, but hearing about my kid making tapes of Bandcamp release after Bandcamp release, I'm remembering how much fun that can be and might have to just get the digital and make my own. Love Illegal Rave #3 & 4, can't wait to dig into the rest!

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm good question.......i am aiming for 12 volumes...but could be less than that....i've not compiled/remastered them all as yet......but i can tell you next one will be hard techno/gabba........think nasenbluten meets universal indicato

Just to let you guys know....I've rearranged the order of the next few volumes, so that the gabba/hard techno volume will be Volume 8 in the Illegal Rave Tapes series. Volume 05 of the Illegal Rave Tapes should be out very soon and has a mid 90's Drum and Bass/Jungle vibe.

The series will be capped off at 8 volumes, as i am thinking the majority of the rest of the material what was recorded in that period (1999-2012) is more chilled out/experimental and doesn't really fit the narrative of this series....so i might call that future series - The Post Rave Tapes, which is scheduled for release next year, hopefully.

hmmm good question.......i am aiming for 12 volumes...but could be less than that....i've not compiled/remastered them all as yet......but i can tell you next one will be hard techno/gabba........think nasenbluten meets universal indicato

Just to let you guys know....I've rearranged the order of the next few volumes, so that the gabba/hard techno volume will be Volume 8 in the Illegal Rave Tapes series. Volume 05 of the Illegal Rave Tapes should be out very soon and has a mid 90's Drum and Bass/Jungle vibe.

The series will be capped off at 8 volumes, as i am thinking the majority of the rest of the material what was recorded in that period (1999-2012) is more chilled out/experimental and doesn't really fit the narrative of this series....so i might call that future series - The Post Rave Tapes, which is scheduled for release next year, hopefully.

Can’t wait. Loving it all.

Archived