IGNORED

Somia Music - at it again... hello from Miami ;-)

somiamusic

This is interesting, agreed on the nice cover...some tracks are pretty solid, a few didn't grab me though. Technology Matrix really got damned going towards the end, that one was  :music:

Thanks for the early feedback.  Happy that at least some of you all are taking the time to listen and comment.  This is just the beginning.  We're finally getting off of our arses down here in the MIA and are going to be dropping our releases more regularly now.  This particular release is a bit "rough".. take a listen to our other releases on BandCamp if you would like to hear some more "user-friendly" things.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the early feedback.  Happy that at least some of you all are taking the time to listen and comment.  This is just the beginning.  We're finally getting off of our arses down here in the MIA and are going to be dropping our releases more regularly now.  This particular release is a bit "rough".. take a listen to our other releases on BandCamp if you would like to hear some more "user-friendly" things.. 

hey this is a super good (just tweeted it... to my ~70 followers :). i tend to like to the the less crashing stuff, so binaural is my fave. probe eq is interesting, sounds like a track i once- i'm not implying anything other than to say i like it :)  restless has a cool vibe and the last one, the rmx, is good. hope u keep posting around here so i can listen to what's to come.

• 1 year later...

Archived