IGNORED

Ital Tek - Death by a thousand cuts

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have to check this out. I haven't been entirely fair with my listens, I just keep hoping for something I'll like as much as I did Nebula Dance

• Like 2

2 hours ago, splesh said:

I just keep hoping for something I'll like as much as I did Nebula Dance

That's one of my favourite albums he's done

• Like 1

3 hours ago, splesh said:

I'll have to check this out. I haven't been entirely fair with my listens, I just keep hoping for something I'll like as much as I did Nebula Dance

threw nebula dance on last weekend, great release 
agree with the sentiment though. Has been hit or miss for me since then. The good ole days 😂 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this. I liked Timeproof a lot too. I don't think anything will top Hollowed for me, that's one of my all-time favorites. But I'm always excited to hear new stuff from him and this is a great EP. Piercer in particular, love that track.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Boxus said:

Really enjoying this. I liked Timeproof a lot too. I don't think anything will top Hollowed for me, that's one of my all-time favorites. But I'm always excited to hear new stuff from him and this is a great EP. Piercer in particular, love that track.

Agree with you. Very good EP. I also agree with your Hollowed comment. For me the pinical of his output. I was super hyped when this was released.

The bar was set.

He's definitely progressed from club music to more dad home listening music, some of it hits well but I'm not a rabid fan like I once was. Very skillful producer though, just not the sort of stuff I like to listen to these days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

He's definitely progressed from club music to more dad home listening music, some of it hits well but I'm not a rabid fan like I once was. Very skillful producer though, just not the sort of stuff I like to listen to these days. 

dad idm comes for us all

• Like 1
  • Haha 2