IGNORED

Reddit AMA happening today

Bubba69

Yeah you listen to stuff like Herr Bar and you get the impression that Clark knows EXACTLY what he's doing since he does it consistently. I've tried to emulate those 'super pads' he does and I can't do it justice. Well once I did. I'll figure it out.

it's too bad he's the butt of the jokes in this forum cause he seems like a pretty funny and unpretentious (is that a word?) guy. Not that I don't find the wheelchair jokes funny but, you know. Doesn't help that his music's not too highly rated here, though that's a different convo

it's too bad he's the butt of the jokes in this forum cause he seems like a pretty funny and unpretentious (is that a word?) guy. Not that I don't find the wheelchair jokes funny but, you know. Doesn't help that his music's not too highly rated here, though that's a different convo

Agreed yeah, he doesn't seem pretentious at all.

I really do enjoy his music just think the last few releases were a bit meh. I'm in the huge minority here in that the last release I truly enjoyed beginning to end was Iradelphic. 

Archived