IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

3 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

Account settings page lets you change your display name.

I went there but am unable to change my display name.  Email address and password have a change button next to them for me but display name does not

1 minute ago, mitchell lorberau said:

I went there but am unable to change my display name.  Email address and password have a change button next to them for me but display name does not

Name changes are for members with a subscription, but since this is 'growing pains', I'll change yours - PM me what it should be/what you want it to be.

• Like 1

Just now, Joyrex said:

Name changes are for members with a subscription, but since this is 'growing pains', I'll change yours - PM me what it should be/what you want it to be.

i would like poopypants to be changed to dr lopez

• Sad 1

Just now, Joyrex said:

Why in the hell did you change it to that to begin with?!?

because i was trying to change it to dr lopez from Dr lopez and it wouldn't let me. I was testing to see if the system was broken so i did a "test name" change and then it didn't let me change it back.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eugene said:

joyrex, i need my name changed back to eugene, no caps. in return i will do my best to help you with your reputation problem.

(e)ugene - I need you to pay for a subscription to help support the site like everyone else. I will do my best to ensure that you get billed annually as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poopypants said:

because i was trying to change it to dr lopez from Dr lopez and it wouldn't let me. I was testing to see if the system was broken so i did a "test name" change and then it didn't let me change it back.

Oh... that's interesting. I think you'll be poopypants for a bit longer :dadjoke:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, andrd said:

image.png.b5edf05c420aa3ad6e75c18bd093b3ae.png

i see theyre on sale at the moment. if you were charged full price for m+ like a month ago, think a bump up to EKT would be out of the question?

Those prices are discounted because you are already Members Plus

3 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Oh... that's interesting. I think you'll be poopypants for a bit longer :dadjoke:

Uh... I have bad news for you - I can't even change it back to 'dr lopez' or even 'Dr Lopez'! I wonder why not? Might be the name change settings, but it shouldn't prevent me from doing it...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Joyrex said:

Uh... I have bad news for you - I can't even change it back to 'dr lopez' or even 'Dr Lopez'! I wonder why not? Might be the name change settings, but it shouldn't prevent me from doing it...

sorry I have to stop reacting to your posts now that you are at -69