IGNORED

Bands with at least 2 vocalists

Rubin Farr

• 1 year later...
On 6/14/2019 at 12:24 AM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Ween, Pixies, Depeche Mode, Smashing Pumpkins, The Clash, Oasis.

thought of some more...

king gizzard and the lizard wizard, dinosaur jr, dirty projectors, soft hair, blur, drab majesty, weezer

By Weezer, do you mean blue/Pinkerton era Rivers Cuomo / Matt Sharp ? MS's The Rentals are also driven by 2 vocalists.

Anyway, reading the topic I've realized that I often like a lot when it's not the usual lead singer who's on vocal duty, e.g. Lee Ranaldo, Mick Jones...

5 minutes ago, Nil said:

By Weezer, do you mean blue/Pinkerton era Rivers Cuomo / Matt Sharp ? MS's The Rentals are also driven by 2 vocalists.

Anyway, reading the topic I've realized that I often like a lot when it's not the usual lead singer who's on vocal duty, e.g. Lee Ranaldo, Mick Jones...

there are a bunch of weezer tunes without rivers on lead...

Spoiler

there are probably more but i'm only familiar with around half of their discography

7 minutes ago, Nil said:

I totally gave up after the Green album. I just threw out the love of my dreams is one of my absolute favorite pop song ever though.

yep, great track.

pretty standard opinion incoming, but blue and pinkerton really are the best albums they ever released and likely will ever release.

green and maladroit are ok, but after that point it all ranges from decent to truly horrifying. would be interested to hear what weezer sound like now, in an alternate universe where matt sharp never left.

• Thanks 1