IGNORED

Warning points

impakt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2019 at 12:14 AM, goDel said:

Yeah. I took this one as quite obvious actually. But apparently most didn't. Good thing he changed his name, nowadays. ? 

Didn't rdj mention in an interview one time he was being bitched at an online forum? And it kinda makes sense, doesn't it. Vsnares, cylob. There's prolly more artists that have been pissed on around here. It goes with the territory, I guess. Dickheads being dickheads. It's only toxic when people start to band together, for one reason or another.

3 warning points for me, btw. Close to 10 years old.

were troon and redruth the same person?

The Troon account "spoke with different voices" from time to time - it would go from lucid, coherent prose (Grant) to sometimes abstract, wandering and bizzare tangents (RDJ).

Interestingly, Richard has tried to register several accounts here from time to time, mostly with rather naughty usernames :lol:

It was always amusing to see people getting their nipples in a twist on stuff some of these artist accounts posted. While they weren't aware of it. Same over at xltronic with Mark Bell. He was really good in getting on peoples nerves. Troon/redruth same. I'm probably guilty of this myself as well, btw. I'm just a tit like the rest of us. ;)

2 minutes ago, goDel said:

It was always amusing to see people getting their nipples in a twist on stuff some of these artist accounts posted. While they weren't aware of it. Same over at xltronic with Mark Bell. He was really good in getting on peoples nerves. Troon/redruth same. I'm probably guilty of this myself as well, btw. I'm just a tit like the rest of us. ?

Oh, Mark Bell hated me/WATMM with a passion on xltronic... sad because I really liked (and still do) his music!

The way he behaved on xltronic, he basically hated everything! You know more details of that history, I'm sure. My take though: whenever he was at xltronic, he was there to blow off steam and piss people off. He was good at it as well. Bless him for being an IDM bastard.

1 minute ago, goDel said:

Ha!

Actually a pretty good track. Guess you were his inspiration for this one. You and the rest of the online wankshots! ?

It's actually one of my favourites by Mark, but it predates WATMM/me (1998), so probably not!

The Troon account "spoke with different voices" from time to time - it would go from lucid, coherent prose (Grant) to sometimes abstract, wandering and bizzare tangents (RDJ).
Interestingly, Richard has tried to register several accounts here from time to time, mostly with rather naughty usernames
4 real?? lolz

1 minute ago, Ivan Ooze said:
54 minutes ago, Joyrex said:
Interestingly, Richard has tried to register several accounts here from time to time, mostly with rather naughty usernames emoji38.png

4 real?? lolz

Lucid, coherent and Grant in the same sentence?

The leap Mark Bell made from producing his own stuff with LFO to producing for Bjork/Depeche Mode is staggering to me.  I don't think there are many artists who could make that transition as masterfully.  Only other example I can think of is Brian Eno, but he already had the experience of playing/songwriting in Roxy Music.  I'm sure there are other examples out there, I just can't think of any at the moment.  

Gotta admit, I am pretty proud of my warning point (just wish it said wiener instead of boner):

Squee

Warning issued by Squee

December 30, 2016

Penalty

• Given 1 points

Note for member

Please don't post photos of Anthony Wiener's boner.

Archived