13 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

spacer.png
I saw one of these ? stickers on a white pickup truck today and I can’t get over it. How can people be so fucking dumb?

See it all over the place here, ignorance off the charts. People still fly Trump/Pence merch here, even though they want to murder Pence. Know nothings.

14 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

How can people be so fucking dumb?

There are a lot of people on the left side of the IQ distribution, and unfortunately they tend to be louder than the half on the right side.

I wonder if other traits not necessarily associated with IQ like susceptibility to being duped, lack of self-reflection, ability to judge when one is wrong about something, follow a cumulative distribution like IQ.  I would guess so, and just imagine what happens when you get people who score low in more than one of those categories!

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

lol @ pence actually considering running in '24 whilst big T re-truths civil war

if there's one guy that could make Pence's face turn bright red on stage, followed by Pence erupting with a word salad diatribe packed with obscenities, my bet would be that one guy would be Donald. Pence had to bottle up all that Trump rage somewhere, we all know he is just a ticking time bomb waiting to have a proper onstage meltdown... I'm thinking back to the Howard Dean moment, that level of hyper maniacal unfocused energy exploding out, but through the world view of Pence's homophobic white knight, goody goody Christian persona. maybe the closest to that would be that Simpsons episode where Flanders becomes totally unhinged thanks to Homer, and drives himself right into the mental asylum. that's my prediction what will happen at least, when the never ending American political shit show becomes the Trump v Pence show. can't wait!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, zero said:

when the never ending American political shit show becomes the Trump v Pence show.

i have to give pence his "religious dues" for sneaking dissing MAGA with the brian kemp support after big T endorsed (then dumped) purdue although if the strategy here is to reconfigure the republican party i'd say MP has serious work to do since all right wing strong holds might as well be qanon recruitment centers right now

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

all right wing strong holds might as well be qanon recruitment centers right now

which means white nationalist/nazi recruitment centers now. not to mention incel mass shooters. all that stuff seems baked in to qanon and the right. it's no longer the "alt right" it's just the right. it's who they are now. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Nebraska said:

whoever wins 2024 gets to decide whether or not to pardon these guys

How do you pardon someone for sedition? They literally do not recognize the body passing sentence on them, lol

• Burger 1

i really wish they would stop doing this thing where they get some famous person to speak about something like suddenly that's what it takes to get it through someone's head what everyone else has been saying

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ignatius said:

foxnews not airing the hearings. every other channel is though.  it'd be funny if it wasn't so not funny. what a parody of itself or whatever. 

https://twitter.com/sarahdwire/status/1535057361576292353?s=20&t=vY0dsb2wz9j8tcQrJRqmUA

that's because hannity, ingraham & kilmeade all called the white house pleading for big T to ask the "insurrectors" to go back home. and this is after the MAGA crowd had decided to cancel fox because they called the election in biden's favor; clearly an L they took and are still holding.

also, liz chaney is going in on the donald

donald-trump-claps-back-at-ivanka-embed.

I thought they did a good job this morning of communicating that the sane, factual, reality based voices around the president were completely ignored as the president’s and others crazy bullshit voices were embraced and amplified. Will it open anybody’s eyes? I doubt it. I hope it does. 

Edited by Upset man

4 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

John Eastman seems like the new Benedict Arnold 

And everyone who was around him is probably in panic mode trying to secure the best possible outcome for themselves

Edited by Upset man
  • Like 1

i hate to admit it, but i too have (successfully) tried to brush past people whilst on a fake phone to avoid talking to them; although in my case, it wasn't due to election fraud but simply a matter of personal preference. 

Edited by Nebraska