• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Upset man said:

It’s pretty fucking weird how half the country thinks trumps the hero and Biden is the villian

it is.

we're going through challenges of the transition to the digital info space. deceivers seize on exploits quickly, in this rapidly evolving space, and it takes time to patch the vulnerabilities. so the honest are on the back foot. 

inverted messaging is surprisingly effective. "i know you are but what am i" - this 5 year-old trick prevails in congress and national discourse. it rather efficiently mitigates an attack on one's self. all you have to do is make an accusation and act like it's really bad. 

the extent to which society will use the trump prosecutions as an opportunity to outgrow these challenges will be directly proportional to the extent to which individuals engage in good faith debate and help each other to navigate the modern info space. the societal transformation consists of individuals developing the skill set to sort out deceit from verified info, and developing the skill set of good faith debate. 

the trump prosecutions will serve as an opportunity to address these issues. these are the root issues. these are the issues that brought us trump. society kind of went nuts. and it still is. there is a way out and it's to explain to people why they're wrong and deceived, and to show them where info is that's not trying to trick them.

it's not easy. it's kind of insidious how we've ended up with powerful forces jamming stuff in a hole that's hard to undo. it is hard work to unfuck all these minds. and if we half-ass and wait for someone else to fix the problem then it will just linger and this broken machine will continue to lurch or eventually collapse.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, taphead said:

If you guys wanna see the details of what's getting cooked up for the next republican president, the think tanks that make the actual policy have put out some extensive documents https://www.project2025.org/policy/

yeah.. it made the rounds a bit the other day. i guess picked up by mainstream news even.. those same fucks did the shit in the 90s. bunch of smug pricks at the heritage foundation. 

basically, rollback all the climate stuff, hamstring green energy every way possible, consolidate power in the president, further wreck every department of government.. epa, education, HUD, etc.. 

Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married, whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.

Matt Damon is a fag. Matt Damon is also 5’2″, eyes are blue. Coochi-coochie-coochie-coo.

comments made by Big T's former attorney, rudeboi g

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

trump's recent indictments

the indictment for stealing national defense information is a good read. the federal coup indictment is a great read. i didn't bother with the ny one. didn't read the georgia one yet (just happened)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trying to be less rude said:

for those who don't follow what's going on

trump's recent indictments

the original indictment for stealing national defense information is a good read. the federal coup indictment is a great read. i didn't bother with the ny one. didn't read the georgia one yet (just happened)

Mark Meadows finally got indicted for something, as it seems he was maybe the brains behind most of this coup attempt, and used Trump as his dim-witted figurehead. He is a two-faced as they come; cooperates sometimes, then flips, then refuses to cooperate. The fact that this Georgia indictment nails so many lawyers openly committing crimes should be a wake up call to the American legal industry, and its ethics oversight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

should be a wake up call to the American legal industry, and its ethics oversight.

SHOULD be a wake up call. should. but will it? I have my doubts. lawyers gonna lawyer their way out of it.

ethical behavior has taken a back seat for the time being in modern society, and lawyers are the cause of so much of it. the legal system is deeply flawed. the truth doesn't really matter to lawyers, nor does it seem to matter to millions of people. the elected leaders in government are fine with this as well. the supreme court? ha! a big joke. 

what are people really thinking will happen here? donnie goes to jail? my guess is everyone around him gets punished, but he wriggles his way out again. hey most of us with reasonable heads on our shoulders know what SHOULD happen (donnie goes bye bye permanently). but the crazy train of insanity keeps on chugging along through the heartland, pulling us all closer to the election year 2024...where this out in the open lying cheating con man, facing down a slew of very serious criminal charges, is going to try and get his happy ass re-elected. and he actually has a shot! people still are falling for the con! this is not normal behavior. humanity has a problem. an alien invasion right about now might help.

• Like 1

crucial to note:

14th amendment section 3 could be enforced at the state level. it's an argument against being eligible to be on the ballot. any citizen can contest the eligibility. lawsuits may be utilized if necessary.

41 minutes ago, Squee said:

I hear this Robert F. Kennedy Jr guy seems like a pretty good guy.

kobe-bryant-yeah.gif

You guys are just full of surprises.

apparently woody harrelson came out in support of robert kennedy jr. ugh. wtf.