3 hours ago, ignatius said:

OtgLmkg.jpg

is she running for president? don't get me wrong.. it'd be hilarious to watch trump debate random people (from his prison cell) over whatever bullshit is going on in his brain.. 

Let's be honest, he just wants to ogle her.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

https://www.cbc.ca/1.6961527

he’s a literal toddler with power. 

said it before and I'll say it again - I fault the media for even giving him an inch of attention. we know what he's going to say, just more of the exact same shit he said before and repeats over and over again. he's brainwashing a certain subset of people out there in the most absurd way possible by repeating it. media need to stop covering him ASAP...but they can't. they are addicted to him and his nonsense. he gets them clicks. it's a sick cycle, which showcases a larger problem with society in general IMO. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

I think Trump still has a big part to play -- exposing the stolen election, for instance. Everybody has talked about how hackable those voting machines are for decades, yet nothing was done. I watched hours and hours (I think at least a solid days' worth) of testimony after the 2020 election, looked at the evidence like the bellwether states, the vote jumps (dumps) just for Biden, the internet connections from thermostats, the data flowing to China, Ukraine, Spain, the fact that far more votes were cast in many places than there were registered voters... etc. You can't just ignore all this and debate 2020 in good faith. As far as the court's dismissals of the cases... well, I saw some egregious and obvious typos... I think maybe they got them rejected on purpose (to wait for maximum impact), and/or some of the judges were controlled Uniparty/Communist judges.

I'm fairly certain Bernie was robbed by some of the same tricks, but I'm not sure if he was sincere in his opposition to Hillary. He certainly woke a lot of people up to her corruption, though. And he said, "If I ever tell you who to vote for, don't listen to me". So maybe he's playing a part for good as well.

RFK, Jr. also has a big part to play, I think. He's been hitting it out of the park lately. I think a Trump / RFK Jr. ticket might be what's planned after the Uniparty trash is taken out.

The world and the American people have been lied to, abused, exploited, fed constant rage bait, impoverished, demoralized, and poisoned for decades. Complete regulatory capture, crony-capitalism, hidden hegemonies, Blackrock and Vanguard buying up all the houses, etc.

My only question is how people who STILL find the MSM* credible can be brought to reality. It's really quite shocking to me that the MSM still holds any sway. But people don't like to admit they were wrong, and I have to admit, the psyops are extremely powerful. Psyops and psyacts... Get something to happen, or just take advantage when it does, then plaster it all over the media and have gov't officials repeat the same BS ad nauseum for months... you've got manufactured consent. Take a knee! Cover your face! Put the flags and pronouns in your bio! Got it. 🤖

Anyway, next year is going to be fucking wild. Hopefully in a good way.

Just posting this here so I can say I told you so eventually. Also because so many people here are prematurely celebrating their victory over le evil Drumpf.

(I could be wrong, of course. Maybe I'll be the one who's in for a harsh awakening. (I'll admit it). Plato's cave with 5GW is very confusing. Either way, it's gonna be wild!)

* owned by just like 6 companies, which are in turn owned by Blackrock et al.

Nah, it'll be fine. It wasn't brutal before, either. You got tricked. You got traumatized by propaganda. Sorry.

By the way, Biden has more "kids in cages" than Trump did.

You are seriously posting absolute bullshit misinformation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zero said:

said it before and I'll say it again - I fault the media for even giving him an inch of attention. we know what he's going to say, just more of the exact same shit he said before and repeats over and over again. he's brainwashing a certain subset of people out there in the most absurd way possible by repeating it. media need to stop covering him ASAP...but they can't. they are addicted to him and his nonsense. he gets them clicks. it's a sick cycle, which showcases a larger problem with society in general IMO. 

I mean yes and no. They can't not cover him - he's running for the highest office in the land (and he also committed a bunch of crimes while sitting in that office previously). The problem is they cover him completely uncritically.

And then of course you have the Republican party which has just completely given up any pretense of integrity from top to bottom (the older Dems are not much better - from my outside observation -  but at least there are some policies proposed that actually might do something for the American people as opposed to just "getting back at the Dems"): hence Kevin McCarthy's latest buffoonery.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/top-us-house-republican-mccarthy-calls-biden-impeachment-inquiry-2023-09-12/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

You are seriously posting absolute bullshit misinformation. 

sometimes it's the easiest way to go.. even if only a temporary time out to not see the regurgitated mess that comes from someone's fox news news max prager U 4 chan reality tunnel.

5r9d2u9.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

I was assuming it was a copy paste from some pro trump reddit. Could be me living under a rock, but he usually doesn’t post like this right? Such a mindf#ck. Am I in, or not? Summon.exe, was it reddit, chatgpt or having fun role playing?

Did seem like it was copy and pasted from the conspiracy reddit. Needs more WEF.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I mean yes and no. They can't not cover him - he's running for the highest office in the land (and he also committed a bunch of crimes while sitting in that office previously). The problem is they cover him completely uncritically.

yeah I know it'll never happen. but it seems like one way to limit his ability to recruit members to his cult / get more votes, would be to turn off the spotlight that has been on him for all these years. show that he is not of interest anymore. stale. the lies that he spews out at the rallies don't deserve any attention. the equivalent of the loud drunk at a party everyone collectively slowly moves away from.

idk. logic is out the window. there's no making sense of why this guy is still supported by millions of people in this country after all he did the first time around. a lot of longtime supporters of the R party just can't seem to vote for anything else. vote for party over sanity, I guess. here in TX there are a lot of Bush republicans. they love the Bush family, the 1980s GOP, hate Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote dem. get in the poll booth and just can't do it. can't touch the dem button...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, zero said:

yeah I know it'll never happen. but it seems like one way to limit his ability to recruit members to his cult / get more votes, would be to turn off the spotlight that has been on him for all these years. show that he is not of interest anymore. stale. the lies that he spews out at the rallies don't deserve any attention. the equivalent of the loud drunk at a party everyone collectively slowly moves away from.

idk. logic is out the window. there's no making sense of why this guy is still supported by millions of people in this country after all he did the first time around. a lot of longtime supporters of the R party just can't seem to vote for anything else. vote for party over sanity, I guess. here in TX there are a lot of Bush republicans. they love the Bush family, the 1980s GOP, hate Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote dem. get in the poll booth and just can't do it. can't touch the dem button...

The more liberal media vectors do amplify Trump’s importance and chances of winning, while undermining the very values they hold. It’s stupid, both sides of the media are weakening the neighborhoods they have to fucking live in. Their kids go to school, their families need healthcare and not to be murdered, like just see past the end of your damn nose already, government!

need pudding cup.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zero said:

To me, his voting bloc is very logical.  Maybe I'm oversimplifying it, but I see a large chunk of people (not all obv.) who are rabid about him (not necessarily establishment R voters) as people who:

• Are fed up with the government for whatever reason
  • Are fed up with what they see as the "status quo" for whatever reason
  • Feel marginalized for whatever reason (sometimes because of their own deficiencies or faults and lack the ability or will to look inwardly and recognize said deficiencies, so they blame others (minorities taking my jobs, system is holding me down, etc.))
  • Have never or rarely voted before because of the above reasons

In Trump they see someone who (rightly or wrongly):

• They feel represents them as an "outsider" in the established political system, and will thus fight for them
  • Makes it OK to outwardly act like they inwardly feel (racist, xenophobic, overall hostile, etc.)

I'm probably missing tons of stuff here, but I feel like he allowed tons of new voters of all ages who felt like no candidate represented them and their feelings / values to "join the party".

As far as the media goes, left-leaning media just pours gasoline on the fire every time they report on the next "outrageous" thing he does, and that we should all be so outraged at him.  Of course this is because they get more clicks / eyeballs / money if they report in this manner vs. fact-based reporting where emotions are checked at the door.  IMO, this will not change as long as money is what's driving them unless something very drastic happens, more drastic than what we've already seen.

In the end, I feel like the current climate of large and accelerating wealth gap has created a climate where something like this is much more prone to happen as more and more people are disillusioned as they see the economy doing relatively well while the rich get richer and they either are stagnant or are becoming relatively poorer. 

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 5
  • Big Brain 1

19 minutes ago, Upset man said:

Well I hope that with mitt Romney retiring, he feels emboldened to act independently of the party line and f some stuff up for the good of the nation and all

yeah we can dream. if only all politicians just...did that, all the time. acted independently, for the 'right thing' and the general good of others. at all times. :catghost:

28 minutes ago, auxien said:

yeah we can dream. if only all politicians just...did that, all the time. acted independently, for the 'right thing' and the general good of others. at all times. :catghost:

Well now he doesn’t have the reelection money corporate paymaster thing is all I mean… I know it’s all a pipe dream. It’s all too fucked 

Edited by Upset man

15 minutes ago, Upset man said:

Well now he doesn’t have the reelection money corporate paymaster thing is all I mean… I know it’s all a pipe dream. It’s all too fucked 

Romney never needed the corporate paymaster though. He's got his family money and Bain Capital money. Romney is smart enough to know when he needs to appear principled - a real snake in the grass. Still a thousand times better than trump.

• Like 2