On 12/10/2023 at 1:12 PM, trying to be less rude said:

get ready for attorney general sidney powell, cia director kash patel, secretary of defense michael flynn, and fbi director jim jordan  

Vivek will be the new National Sun Dial

IMG_8345.jpeg

truth-social-mugshot.webp

suit.webp

The MugShot Suit was authenticated by MEARS, one of the largest authenticators in Sports Memorabilia. They called the MugShot Suit: "The Most Historically Significant Artifact in United States History."

In this Edition, some cards will even be one-of-ones (the only one in the world), while some others could even be hand-signed by President Donald J. Trump. These rare cards will be randomly awarded.

https://collecttrumpcards.com/

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111568358157766316

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, exitonly said:

The 4-3 ruling, which rests on an interpretation of the 14th Amendment, will almost certainly force the issue to the U.S. Supreme Court to resolve whether Trump, the leading candidate for the Republican nomination, is eligible to hold future public office.

and therein lies the problem

9 minutes ago, auxien said:

and therein lies the problem

read a story about how there's a law about when absentee ballots have to be mailed to voters including armed forces and the window is really short for the supreme court to step in because the ballots would have to be reprinted and there just isn't time.. or something.  i'm still hoping he ODs on his imported over the counter sudafed and dies  from a stroke or heart attack live on stage at a rally. 

1 minute ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Or the solution?

what if the SC upholds Colorado? it’s a big if, i know… but the SC has surprised before.

presidential candidates appear on ballots for some states but not others often enough. Trump ain't got a shot in hell at Colorado anyway...so maybe this is all a moot point, academic concern for no real changes?

but if Colorado removing him forces some kind of constitutional thing, as Colorado's removal is based on the US constitution not any state thing (if i've read the article without missing something), then it could possibly (maybe?) remove Trump from all ballots in all states. but i'm WAY into speculation here, i'm sure not a lawyer not a constitutional scholar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

It is a constitutional thing. Would be surprised if it isn’t. 
But I think I can trust Ty Cobbs on this one. Although his prediction on the SC decision is not one I would have hoped for

If you want to get your hopes up SC will decide in favor of Colorado, then listen to Luttig. He says it will stand in SC. If he's right, a lot of people will not be going to like this outcome. Election 2024 will be a guaranteed shit show. 😞

5 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Election 2024 will be a guaranteed shit show. 😞

I can't wait to get blazed and watch presidential debates when they begin. Also I think that this year is going to be very wild politically and in other ways. Most likely it will be par-for-the-course wildness given what American political discourse has become since 9/11, and hopefully there is no large scale (or even small scale) politically-motivated violence where Americans lose their lives. In any event, I got the jiffy pop in the pantry and might even start melting my own butter.

• Like 1

i see a real possibility that the GOP does very poorly in 2024 elections

but the future is inside us. it depends on what people do. there are also dystopias and armaggeddons

share good info, please

like, did you know that there is a definite pattern of republican presidents leaving an economic bomb for the incoming democratic administration? 

fredgraph.png?width=880&height=440&id=UN

bush 1 left unemployment high, clinton brought it down, bush 2 left it high, obama brought it down, trump left it the highest in modern history, biden brought it down to the lowest point since the 70s

and, did you know that the recent inflation spike was directly caused by the pandemic's disruption of global commerce, which was itself the most impacted by trump's horrible handling of the pandemic? and biden managed to do something really difficult: bring inflation down.

unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the

thanks

Edited by trying to be less rude

1 hour ago, trying to be less rude said:

why? there's still like 30-50% of the country supporting them, despite all the immature clown shit they say and do. the GOP can still afford to go even further off the crazy train rails, and literally half the country will still touch the R button on the voting booth screen. I don't see that there's much they could really do at this point to further hurt their chances. the in-fighting, etc. all doesn't seem to matter in the long run...it's the dems election to lose, as I see it...

it'd be great if there were more of those swing states out there. why can't we have more swing states? oh yeah, because of the way the electoral college system works... I live in one of those die hard red states, where no matter what, the GOP wins year after year. Texas GOP leaders are guilty of racism, corruption, general lunacy...but none of it matters, they still get the votes. makes no sense to me.

2 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

i've heard people saying that in various places and i think it's hard to predict.. also it's very possible that dems take over the house but lose the presidency or some similar scenario. 

i think a lot of the push back on republicans is abortion issue.  also, getting average person who doesn't pay too much attention to details to read past the headlines and into the details is always a tall task. economic issues seem to be on the front burner for most people... getting them to understand the economy at all is a tough task.. they just see change around them and think if they were better or worse off 4-6 years ago.. which is what you hear from rural places a lot and suburban moms. 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

they just see change around them and think if they were better or worse off 4-6 years ago.. which is what you hear from rural places a lot and suburban moms. 

exactly. like there's 1 extra brown person they noticed today, and all of a sudden the country's gone to shit under Biden! this wouldn't happen with Trump!

irrational, delusional thinking is the real problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

like there's 1 extra brown person they noticed today, and all of a sudden the country's gone to shit under Biden! this wouldn't happen with Trump!

Or perhaps they lost their job due to their inferior skill set or intellect, and they look around and see all these foreigners coming in and getting jobs because they're willing to take any job, or they see immigrants coming here for college and then landing good jobs...

It's the immigrants' fault that they're out of work, obviously.

• Like 2

this balancing act of wondering whether next year youre going to have {insert bad thing here} happen to you depending on who draws a bunch of circles in the right place, is definitely a democracy, trust me......

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

Or perhaps they lost their job due to their inferior skill set or intellect, and they look around and see all these foreigners coming in and getting jobs because they're willing to take any job, or they see immigrants coming here for college and then landing good jobs...

It's the immigrants' fault that they're out of work, obviously.

due to their false consciousness instilled into them by the owning class, they are unable to realize that the hardships due to losing a job are caused by that very owning class, and capitalism and private property itself, rather than the other fellow workers with whom they are forced to compete.  this contradiction between immigrants workers and those born here is intentionally exacerbated by the owning class itself as well who owns right wing media spreading these ideas 24/7 on radio and TV

a massive propaganda campaign meant to demobilize the working class, confuse them, and prevent them from understanding Marxism, or even class consciousness in general.  but it is no exaggeration to say that anti-Marxism is the aim, given that it was the primary goal of the entire Cold War which never ended but was merely won

the common rejection of Marxism as being a relevant concept is interesting and definitely ahistorical considering it was the driving force of almost all 20th century politics, and all of  our 21st century political problems are all derived from that reaction against Marxism

Edited by zlemflolia