20 hours ago, Nebraska said:

2BpT4Wr.png

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111848593080388710

"Somebody said to me, ‘Alina would you rather be smart or pretty?’ And I said, ‘Oh, easy, pretty. You can fake being smart," - Alina Habba

we're in quite a weird world where the dupes of the right are ready to reelect the adjudicated rapist who tried to end america. that is because the information flows are all different these days and people's minds are toast. the zombies are cult members and hostile when you tell them they're manipulated by the real nefarious actors, and they're ready to undo american government.

a heinous concern that people don't think about enough is what the world looks like when the US military falls into the hands of an authoritarian regime. it's a sea change for world history.

those who are able to stay grounded in reality have been wondering what could break the fever? progress has been incremental on the side of sanity in america, but the forces of confusion are empowered by a confluence of funders. and the forces of confusion are empowered with modern info tools, which give the deceitful an advantage over the honest. one hope has been that trump being convicted could be the cold water to wake people up. 

earlier here i posted a list of the criminal indictments. basically:

• new york - fraudulent business practices
  • georgia - coup
  • federal - coup
  • federal - stealing national defense info (espionage act statutes)

trump's an info operator before all else. he knows he can sway and delay on georgia with the new accusation fanni willis had an affair with her prosecutor (though it doesn't impact merits of the case). he knows the judge on the federal espionage case is a dumb trumpist who has already revealed her bias in his favor, and she may delay her case past the election. the new york case is less than what trump has been able to get away with, politically, by far.

it shouldn't be overlooked that he's now lost twice in civil court to e jean carroll. but info doesn't penetrate the weird ecosystem of right wing bubble land. of course he's lost on other fronts; trump university and trump charity were shut down for fraud, and his associates have lost criminal cases for sinister charges, but the guy knows how to kick up dust.

that leaves the federal coup case. this is what trump is strategizing as his chief obstacle in his longshot attempt to regain power this year. any day now the DC appeals court will rule on whether trump is immune from prosecution (a ridiculous argument that will lose). as soon as that ruling comes down, either the supreme court will take it or not. if they do, they will almost certainly also find that of course the president cannot do anything they want without criminal liability. so, depending on whether or not the SC take up the case, the expectation is we will be past this delay tactic in either the next week or the next month or so. at that time, the scheduling for the federal coup trial (previously set to start march 4) will be set. expectations are sometime between april and august.

the mistake is to wait and see what consensus does. the whole problem is that people are used to going by consensus, and consensus is hacked. if we wait then all of a sudden it's october and the cake is baked, and it's a cake of bullshit that results in us ending up back in constitutional crisis territory. we actually have a problem of a cult positioned to install an orange russian agent who already let a million americans die as part of his efforts to stay in power.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 3

after ignoring all this taylor swift maga nonsense I've seen in the headlines, I finally decided to read up on it to find out what all the noise is about. wow. this is folie a deux on a mass scale, shared insanity among millions. I know I shouldn't be shocked anymore by all this clown shit coming out of the maga world, but still. hard to believe this is reality. the pentagon had to make a statement indicating that there is no psy op involving taylor swift to get Biden re-elected. that's pretty nuts they had to actually address this. 

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

46 minutes ago, zero said:

after ignoring all this taylor swift maga nonsense I've seen in the headlines, I finally decided to read up on it to find out what all the noise is about. wow. this is folie a deux on a mass scale, shared insanity among millions. I know I shouldn't be shocked anymore by all this clown shit coming out of the maga world, but still. hard to believe this is reality. the pentagon had to make a statement indicating that there is no psy op involving taylor swift to get Biden re-elected. that's pretty nuts they had to actually address this. 

trump.jpg

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Maybe Tucker can plant a nice little suitcase near putin?

i think he’s a lot more interested in the suitcase of cash Putin’s gonna be handing to him.

21 minutes ago, auxien said:

i think he’s a lot more interested in the suitcase of cash Putin’s gonna be handing to him.

own the libs at any cost. the pro putin pro russia segments of the maga chuds etc are a bizarre twist. i hope tucker gets hit w/a EU travel ban etc. anything to inconvenience him a little. 

• Like 3

it's just sad that so many red hatted people in this country will watch that, and totally buy into it. Russia good! Ukraine bad! and this will no doubt pressure the R's in congress to back away from any Ukraine aid packages, playing into exactly what vlad wants. why can't these R idiots see this! or they see it, and explain away their pro-Russia behavior because king donald says so

• Like 2

There was a presidential primary in Nevada for republicans, and Nikki Haley lost to 'None of the Above' (Trump was taken off the primary ballot). From the articles I saw about it, the phrase 'None of the Above' was literally printed on the ballot 🤣

Simon Ateba on X: "What was your immediate reaction when you learned that Nikki  Haley couldn't beat "None of the above" in the Nevada primary election?  https://t.co/9tM7AdDkjs" / X

• Haha 1

for the record i’m all for western journalists interviewing Putin, or any piece of shit world leader. i just want an actual legit journalist doing it, not Tucker Brock Asshatsupremicist Carlson who’s a racist, meritless scammer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, zero said:

it's just sad that so many red hatted people in this country will watch that, and totally buy into it. Russia good! Ukraine bad! and this will no doubt pressure the R's in congress to back away from any Ukraine aid packages, playing into exactly what vlad wants. why can't these R idiots see this! or they see it, and explain away their pro-Russia behavior because king donald says so

one big part of that is because most "red hatted people in this country" are taught you measure truth by how much it infuriates the left (i.e. causes the left to loose their minds).  that's why those that "piss off" the left the most, are the true america first patriots.

if you use this formula, you will also notice you can speak truth, simply by pissing of libs. and this is where the grift comes in, because according to right philosophy "at least you're not lying to them"

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, auxien said:

for the record i’m all for western journalists interviewing Putin, or any piece of shit world leader. i just want an actual legit journalist doing it, not Tucker Brock Asshatsupremicist Carlson who’s a racist, meritless scammer.

yeah the irony of the whole thing is he claims that the liberal media are a bunch of evil propagandists, when that is in fact exactly what Tucker Carlson is. he is not a legit journalist at all. this whole exercise is a gazillion percent propaganda piece.

and I read that western media journalists have all tried to get interviews with Vlad since 2022, and it's a consistent nyet from the Kremlin. but a pro-propagandist puppet like Tucker shows up, and it's no problem! this should tell everyone in the world something. Russian media is the equivalent of Tucker Carlson. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zero said:

this whole exercise is a gazillion percent propaganda piece.

probably, i don’t believe anything coming out of Carlson’s mouth, but also i haven’t watched it beyond the ~4 minutes of his ‘intro on a Moscow balcony justifying why we’re doing it’. i doubt i’ll watch it but also, hey idk, could provide some useful info despite whatever spin/grift/bs/lies.

edit : i’m sure nothing Putin could say will be any justification of Russia invading Ukraine/etc. 

Edited by auxien

29 minutes ago, auxien said:

probably, i don’t believe anything coming out of Carlson’s mouth, but also i haven’t watched it beyond the ~4 minutes of his ‘intro on a Moscow balcony justifying why we’re doing it’. i doubt i’ll watch it but also, hey idk, could provide some useful info despite whatever spin/grift/bs/lies.

edit : i’m sure nothing Putin could say will be any justification of Russia invading Ukraine/etc. 

Tucker must know he’s pretty safe on a Moscow balcony because he’s not an actual journalist 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

own the libs at any cost. the pro putin pro russia segments of the maga chuds etc are a bizarre twist. i hope tucker gets hit w/a EU travel ban etc. anything to inconvenience him a little. 

Make him register as an agent of a foreign government.

• Like 1

was curious about the tucker interview (with putin) but i didn't want to waste time watching it, so i sought commentary:

X8MCKVy.png

waste of time: averted!

• Like 1