IGNORED

Boards of Canada Tee Shirts in Stock at Bleep

Joyrex

21 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Why would anyone have kids lmao

(also Rob has kids, that's a bullshit excuse)

Well, someone had you, didn't they? Or was that a mistake?

Also, Mike and Marcus are not Rob and Sean - different people, different mindsets, different lives. I didn't say having kids was preventing them from making music, but it might be preventing them from focusing on putting together an album for release, and all that goes with it (which is a LOT more than simply making tracks).

28 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

but it might be preventing them from focusing on putting together an album for release, and all that goes with it (which is a LOT more than simply making tracks)

Yep, there's all that marketing bullshit that they have to come up with too!

:emotawesomepm9:

23 hours ago, oscillik said:

Yep, there's all that marketing bullshit that they have to come up with too!

:emotawesomepm9:

Again, you're assuming BOC is more involved in promotional stuff than you realize... I would suspect most, if not all of that is WARP.

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Again, you're assuming BOC is more involved in promotional stuff than you realize... I would suspect most, if not all of that is WARP.

I don't believe that BoC aren't asked whether they're okay with marketing surrounding any releases they have coming out.

3 minutes ago, oscillik said:

I don't believe that BoC aren't asked whether they're okay with marketing surrounding any releases they have coming out.

Well, of course - I am sure they are consulted/advised on whatever marketing push WARP is wanting to do... but how involved do you think they are beyond a "yeah, okay" and signing off on any imagery/materials? They just don't seem the types to want to or desire to be that involved in any marketing... kinda the opposite of their MO, wouldn't you agree?

2 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Well, of course - I am sure they are consulted/advised on whatever marketing push WARP is wanting to do... but how involved do you think they are beyond a "yeah, okay" and signing off on any imagery/materials? They just don't seem the types to want to or desire to be that involved in any marketing... kinda the opposite of their MO, wouldn't you agree?

Nope, I wouldn't agree. By saying "yeah, okay" to whatever ridiculous hype-machine Warp have in mind every time they release something, shows that they're complicit with the marketing. Otherwise they'd say "Ehhh, maybe you could tone it the fuck down just a bit this time and do a simple announcement 6 weeks before release?"

On 9/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, Candiru said:

I want one with the same logo that says "BoC of Canada", or maybe "KoЯn of Canada"

I'll add Boards of KoЯnada to the suggestion box. 

Archived