Sign in to follow this  
Joyrex

Boards of Canada Tee Shirts in Stock at Bleep

these are defo the best boc shirts i have seen. i really like em

they could have run an iron over it for the publicity shots, I tell ya, the good ship WARP is letting its standards drop these days

Classic logo, looks good in green. Might finally pull the trigger and get one

thanks for the heads up

I didn't know they had these as well:

https://bleep.com/release/100871-boards-of-canada-music-has-the-right-to-children-white-outline-logo-on-black-t-shirt

https://bleep.com/release/100873-boards-of-canada-boc-green-two-boys-logo-on-black-t-shirt

My old turquoise BOC shirt disappeared (I suspect Mrs. Joyrex stored it away somewhere), so I may have to get some new ones...

13 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

Classic logo, looks good in green. Might finally pull the trigger and get one

thanks for the heads up

Honestly I would want this one (I had it white on turquoise) with green on yellow like the original sticker had.

Posted (edited)

I wish companies would start making band/etc tshirts in tall sizes.  A lot of them use gildan shirts, and they offer tall sized blanks.  Helps avoid stuff like this:

image.png.eb6d3080426f30b1f819e30ef73c9a64.png

Edited by andrd

bring back the turquoise shirt and i'll buy one

the brown one was best with the yellow building and orange tree (or something along those lines)

Loved the turquoise but I wore it out. 😞

On 8/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, beer badger said:

the brown one was best with the yellow building and orange tree (or something along those lines)

The fit on that one was horrific. Like that image above.

I bought the same green shirt about 10 years ago, still have it. Slightly too big...

3 minutes ago, chaosmachine said:

I bought the same green shirt about 10 years ago, still have it. Slightly too big...

Wish I had that issue with mine :dadjoke:

I want one with the same logo that says "BoC of Canada", or maybe "KoЯn of Canada"

11 hours ago, Joyrex said:

BOFA?

Boards of Fucking America you god damn commie

• Confused 1

Deez nuts

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, andrd said:

I wish companies would start making band/etc tshirts in tall sizes.  A lot of them use gildan shirts, and they offer tall sized blanks.  Helps avoid stuff like this:

image.png.eb6d3080426f30b1f819e30ef73c9a64.png

You can pull it off IMO.

I had the black one and the green one (couldn't decide which one to order so I figured I'd get both just to be on the safe side) in my basket when I ordered the Aphex and BOC Peel sessions this week, but bailed out when I saw they wouldn't ship together and I had to pay twice for shipping. Don't know if the t-shirts really ship from somewhere else or if it was due to the vinyls being preorders or what, but didn't see an option to merge both orders, so I just bailed out. Of course, now that I see this thread, I'm already starting to second-guess myself ...

No one gives a fucking toss about new BOC t-shirts.

A load of fucking horsecock wank. 

When I signed up many moons ago to being a BOC fan, I was fucking into their music.

Not this fucking bullshit decade between albums nonsense. But don't worry here's another green fucking t-shirt.

Fuck you (not watmm but fuck you BOC)

Edited by beer badger

i agree that it's taking a bit long for the new boc to release but i just cant hate them

I believe they said "the next one won't be as long in between" lol - I do not believe they will release any more music, hope I'm wrong but yeah, its a wrap..

• Sad 1

On 9/21/2019 at 2:44 PM, beer badger said:

When I signed up many moons ago to being a BOC fan, I was fucking into their music.

Not this fucking bullshit decade between albums nonsense. But don't worry here's another green fucking t-shirt.

Fuck you (not watmm but fuck you BOC)

You do realize that BOC have little, if anything to do with merch releases (unless it was a new design entirely)?

On 9/22/2019 at 10:54 AM, sexagon hun said:

I believe they said "the next one won't be as long in between" lol - I do not believe they will release any more music, hope I'm wrong but yeah, its a wrap..

Well, it was 2004 (The Campfire Headphase) until 2013 (Tomorrow's Harvest) (9 years) - we're now at six, almost seven since TH, so they're still right at this point!

Give their kids time to grow up a bit more and I bet we'll see more stuff from them - I don't think they will ever just stop making and releasing music.

bullshit

5 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

bullshit

I take it you don't have kids, do you?

• Haha 1