IGNORED

Boards of Canada Tee Shirts in Stock at Bleep

Joyrex

I didn't know they had these as well:

https://bleep.com/release/100871-boards-of-canada-music-has-the-right-to-children-white-outline-logo-on-black-t-shirt

https://bleep.com/release/100873-boards-of-canada-boc-green-two-boys-logo-on-black-t-shirt

My old turquoise BOC shirt disappeared (I suspect Mrs. Joyrex stored it away somewhere), so I may have to get some new ones...

13 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

Classic logo, looks good in green. Might finally pull the trigger and get one

thanks for the heads up

Honestly I would want this one (I had it white on turquoise) with green on yellow like the original sticker had.

I wish companies would start making band/etc tshirts in tall sizes.  A lot of them use gildan shirts, and they offer tall sized blanks.  Helps avoid stuff like this:

image.png.eb6d3080426f30b1f819e30ef73c9a64.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, andrd said:

I wish companies would start making band/etc tshirts in tall sizes.  A lot of them use gildan shirts, and they offer tall sized blanks.  Helps avoid stuff like this:

image.png.eb6d3080426f30b1f819e30ef73c9a64.png

You can pull it off IMO.

I had the black one and the green one (couldn't decide which one to order so I figured I'd get both just to be on the safe side) in my basket when I ordered the Aphex and BOC Peel sessions this week, but bailed out when I saw they wouldn't ship together and I had to pay twice for shipping. Don't know if the t-shirts really ship from somewhere else or if it was due to the vinyls being preorders or what, but didn't see an option to merge both orders, so I just bailed out. Of course, now that I see this thread, I'm already starting to second-guess myself ...

When I signed up many moons ago to being a BOC fan, I was fucking into their music.

Not this fucking bullshit decade between albums nonsense. But don't worry here's another green fucking t-shirt.

Fuck you (not watmm but fuck you BOC)

On 9/21/2019 at 2:44 PM, beer badger said:

When I signed up many moons ago to being a BOC fan, I was fucking into their music.

Not this fucking bullshit decade between albums nonsense. But don't worry here's another green fucking t-shirt.

Fuck you (not watmm but fuck you BOC)

You do realize that BOC have little, if anything to do with merch releases (unless it was a new design entirely)?

On 9/22/2019 at 10:54 AM, sexagon hun said:

I believe they said "the next one won't be as long in between" lol - I do not believe they will release any more music, hope I'm wrong but yeah, its a wrap..

Well, it was 2004 (The Campfire Headphase) until 2013 (Tomorrow's Harvest) (9 years) - we're now at six, almost seven since TH, so they're still right at this point!

Give their kids time to grow up a bit more and I bet we'll see more stuff from them - I don't think they will ever just stop making and releasing music.

Archived