IGNORED

hi

soup

hello from melbourne, australia. been a lurker forever but now i wanna post some shiz. i love electronic music and wrestle with ableton sometimes.

There was this mid range trucker out of Bell Creek that flipped hollies for fun but spent all his winnings on cocaine and weekend trips to Reno. His name was Mike before the surgery. I’m not telling you how to live your life but because you no longer lurk, take a solid minute and reflect on everything you’ve learned up until now. It gets infinitely more confusing 

I wouldn’t normally do this, but I have such a feeling about you, Soup. 

When you think you know anything about anything, and you feel ready for most possibilities. When the light hits just right and the sounds align into rhythm, these noble pursuits of ours remain within reach for the fleeting seconds we remember it best: So take this and run. Never stop running. Even after death you may no longer have legs but you can still run. You would be swimming at this point, too. But your mouth would remain closed. You notice the variety of bird’s plumage color in that part of the world. Also, woodwinds. I’d put 90% inside of a year and bank the rest. I’d just bank the rest. 

It’s what you’d do. 

Hello, soup, and forgive me in advance for whatever dumb thing I'm going to say eventually.

15 hours ago, Det Bluto said:

There was this mid range trucker out of Bell Creek that flipped hollies for fun

Are you saying that he uprooted holly trees and replanted them upside down ?  What's so fun about that ?

Archived