IGNORED

Long Time No WATMM!

QBLA

This right here ladies and gentlemen, is WATMM royalty - he's literally been here since the beginning, and you'd never find a better person to converse with and share interest in great music!

You'd better beat that cancer, man - we can't live without you! Good to have you back in the fold!

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Alright, just got news that I've been cleared for surgery on October 28 to remove the tumor on my right kidney. The doctors said that my kidney is still fully functional, so they are going to try to save it. But I won't know till I wake up if I have a right kidney or not.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

I had my tumor and right kidney removed last Wednesday. I'm at home now and I feel tired and a little bit of pain. But nothing unbearable. The tumor was about the size of a football and 10 pounds. Everyone is like "You didn't feel this inside of you?". I did feel discomfort on my right side before my accident. Since the accident, I've been responding well to treatment and the tumor shrunk to the size that was comfortable for the surgeon to work with. So it was much bigger than that before.

I'm taking things slow right now and starting to eat healthy now. I was doing so for the last year but I wasn't really strict on it.  What does the future hold? Will be recovering at home for the next 6 to 7 weeks, will work from home after 3 weeks when I can, and 4 Asymmetrical Head albums will be released starting January on Bonding Tapes.

Thank you all for your support and vibes. Will be checking in periodically with you fine people!

• Like 10

Are you keeping it?

For real though, I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and you're recovering smoothly.

Edited by Braintree

5 hours ago, Braintree said:

Are you keeping it?

For real though, I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and you're recovering smoothly.

LOL. No. All I have is a pic that the Dr. sent me after I told him my son wanted to see it. Of course my son showed all his homies at the skatepark.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes... I'm good now. I still have cancer that's dormant in a lymph node. I check in for CT Scans and appointments with my hemotologist every three months to monitor it. But right now, I'm healthy AF.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, QBLA said:

Yes... I'm good now. I still have cancer that's dormant in a lymph node. I check in for CT Scans and appointments with my hemotologist every three months to monitor it. But right now, I'm healthy AF.

on the strengf