IGNORED

Mitch Murder - Interceptor

chassis - i don't think the bundle will be available anywhere else. maybe the standalone vinyl though? i honestly don't know. :I

jason - im fairly sure it'll be available on beatport later on for all your flac/wav needs etc.

Guest jasondonervan

jason - im fairly sure it'll be available on beatport later on for all your flac/wav needs etc.

Cheers boss - I will keep an eye out for it.

Well, I bit the bullet, and made a vow not to regret it even if there would turn out to be a less wasteful way of getting that bundle here. And I wasn't even drunk this time.

Guest jasondonervan

Digging the 'diplo and friends' mix so much...

data, do you have any other mixes currently floating around in the digital ether?

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish there was a cd release of this, although vinyl is nice too. I mean c'mon there's cds of Riff Raff and Diplo's albums, why not Mitch Murder? And the full video for Interceptor gives me the chills it's so awesome. It looks great in HD.

[youtubehd]hugowO0sSrM[/youtubehd]

Guest jasondonervan

thanks manmower!

jason - i've only ever made 2 mixes, that was my second one. the first one was this:

Only 2, damn... you should do more, they're both lush. I've caned Akihabara Tapes for ages!

Oh and I really like your Hideaway remix btw, probably more than the original... any chance of getting a copy of it outside of the mix, pretty please? :emb:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My pre-order bundle's made it across the ocean!

6BAzHW2.png

Great track by the way:

I'm having a ball listening to the album from vinyl, it suits the music somehow. Snow Crash made me want to go drive down some shiny wet city streets in the middle of the night.

• 4 months later...

Heard a few tracks off this the other day including the title track...

fucking great video

this shit's pretty dope Data, will definitely be picking this one up in some format.

Archived