IGNORED

Mitch Murder - The Touch

data

we'll see about my upcoming album though. :cat:

this sounds like your best and most accomplished 80s throwback yet. looking forward to hearing the whole thing. *waits for eugene to come in and complain this isnt in EKT new release then realizes that Eugene doesn't have a completely unrelated bone to pick with Data*

Guest Gravity

Nice! Also- been loving Race Day since you put it on your soundcloud, one of my favorites of yours. Hyped for the new album.

I am impressed. Continually.

by Mitch Murder.

BgS5Lms.png

www.oscillikapproves.com - all the hot releases, for your pleasure

this sounds like your best and most accomplished 80s throwback yet. looking forward to hearing the whole thing. *waits for eugene to come in and complain this isnt in EKT new release then realizes that Eugene doesn't have a completely unrelated bone to pick with Data*

joyrex said that commercial releases go into this forum, so i guess it's case closed. though i do expect an influx everyone who ever put their release for free in ekt charge 10 cents for it and put it here for better exposure :cisfor: .

Good stuff man, feels a bit like Sally Shapiro with a French Touch and well, with Sally's vocals replaced by nice synth leads I guess.

P.S. I'd be willing to buy this but as far as I can tell it's only available as the free MP3s? Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived