7. chinese wikipedia 02:59
8. 1997 03:04
9. modix 2 03:10
10. made from the best stuff off earth 03:36
11. big wobbly triangle 03:44
12. man turns into a livestock on way home from work 02:51
13. smarmilex 03:43

album of 99% pure modular shits. enjoy

I love your music. It's some of the most inspiring shit I have heard my entire life. I can't listen to a whole album of yours in one go, but I enjoy slowly delving into it from time to time.

I like that you saved on beats a bit this time, makes it easier for my brain to confront itself with all of those interesting harmonies. What I love most about those is that they're never obviously dissonant and unpleasent or pretty, but explore the space inbetween moods.

Fucking sick brother. Favs: guacamole with lime, bill_clinton5, chinese wikipedia, 1997, big wobbly triangle,

Quick question: What drugs do you take to come up with those names?! (man turns into a livestock on the way home from work)

actually that track title was something I pulled out of my subconscious maybe 5 seconds after waking up, I ran to my laptop and jotted it down along with chinese wikipedia and the dunkin donuts one.

It's cool that your fav tracks don't match mine at all. I mean, I thought they were all appealing/album worthy in some way, but my personal favorites atm are modix 1, dunkin donuts, and seven blah blah. But I could see my favorites changing as I MATURE or depending on the weather etc. I feel that way about most of the watmm featured artists except maybe like u-ziq, I'm deeply biased towards Lunatic Harness era. I'm surprised 1997 is on your list because it was the second to last track I finished I think? and I was worried maybe I rushed it

edit: is the album cover alrite? it's a screencap of a milkdrop preset I modded

you realize this album was made almost entirely in BLOK Modular with Buzz as a host?

blok10.png

like just this and a sampler and maybe a few instances of Funkyverb

at least that's the official story (hides collection of thousands of one of a kind custom synths )

Edit: oh and I used Oomek Aggressor 303 on the last track. Best 303 softsynth evar

edit: is the album cover alrite? it's a screencap of a milkdrop preset I modded

I think it fits the music, but I definitely prefer the one for IkIDMcbe. This one looks a little sloppier.

you realize this album was made almost entirely in BLOK Modular with Buzz as a host?

blok10.png

like just this and a sampler and maybe a few instances of Funkyverb

at least that's the official story (hides collection of thousands of one of a kind custom synths )

Edit: oh and I used Oomek Aggressor 303 on the last track. Best 303 softsynth evar

No didn't know that, I use Buzz as well. Lovely program.

Pretty amazing! You got a really harsh sound but it was a solid listen all the way through. Kept my interest.

big wobbly triangle was my favourite track. Just bursts of beautiful LFOs

you know at 23-24 seconds the melody that appears is actually the same synth with the LFO turned off??

I thought both Modix 1 and 2 and Big Wobbly Triangle was tops. It seems like they all had synths there were right on the line between concordant and dissonant without ever becoming annoying which is awesome and difficult to do I think.

you know at 23-24 seconds the melody that appears is actually the same synth with the LFO turned off??

I totally noticed this. Didn't think it was the same exact patch, just a very similar one.

Archived