Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

Because it's the batmobile innit.

oh lol it is too.

yes man of steel was a terrible film but that's superman and was directed by the guy that directed watchmen and obviously cannot direct for shit.

it seems like a bad idea to hitch itself to a movie destined to be mostly horrible no? Didn't Man of Steel get like 50% on rotten tomatoes?

It's just a friendly rivalry between directors - they've been one-upping each other on Twitter for months.

I liked it too, right up until the big fight scene at the end, which dragged on. Story was interesting, character development wasn't pointless or forced in, acting wasn't shit (i didn't like lois but that was more a looks thing lol), it looked nice.

Am I the only one who enjoyed Man of Steel? It wasn't super-amazing or anything, but I definitely enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it too but it feels like there's something seriously wrong with a forgettable Superman movie. Not that its predecessors did any better..

Why would anyone wear a hood over a helmet?

To look extra badass, that's why!

Badass helmet = badass x1

Badass helmet + hood = badass x 2

wearing a hood with a chrome helmet is basic common decency really, since unhooded you'd be frying everyone's eyes out with sun reflection, ffs you people are such insenstive douches sometimes

edit: that or it's a daniel dumile cameo

Guest bitroast

Maybe he's walking around in the desert but doesn't want the reflection to give him away from like 10 miles. I'm no Star Wars nerd but jeez guys

why have such a shiny helmet then like omg jezus christ?

Archived