IGNORED

Film Actors / Actresses & Musicians Who You Look Up To / Who Are Full With Shit

Redruth

martin luther king wasn't better than hitler at all. hell of a lot less evil yes. hitler was actually very good at what he did. please don't think i am justifying hitler here - he was an evil cunt. anyway, think this will degenerate now into some kind of compson thread and no doubt you all think i'm a nazi, so for those of you who get what i'm saying, great. those that don't, also great. peace and love to all.

martin luther king wasn't better than hitler at all. hell of a lot less evil yes. hitler was actually very good at what he did. please don't think i am justifying hitler here - he was an evil cunt. anyway, think this will degenerate now into some kind of compson thread and no doubt you all think i'm a nazi, so for those of you who get what i'm saying, great. those that don't, also great. peace and love to all.

I'll hand it to you, MLK wasn't very good at at exploiting and murdering millions of people

And Doug Stanhope too - what a wicked guy

gotta love Stanhope,,,,, his live show is a riot

its about time James Franco decided whether he wants to be remembered for complete guff like The Interview, or as a serious artist, rather than this hybrid jack of all trades stoner flirting with culture like a chameleon. Enough of the shite films already James, you can do better,,,,,,,, and you know he'll read that and go "holy crap, time to get serious,,,,,"

#bethechangeyouseek

Gosub TROON
  // REM #Pointless
  CUNTISHBACKWARDSTEXTTYPE=YES
  DEFINE ARRAY Post {blah, blah, musicians, actors, afx, existence, universe, topical, lovely, blah, blah,} 
  PRINT Post[rand()] && Post[rand()] && "Why?"
  LET x = x+1
GOTO TROON

A+++++++

its about time James Franco decided whether he wants to be remembered for complete guff like The Interview, or as a serious artist, rather than this hybrid jack of all trades stoner flirting with culture like a chameleon. Enough of the shite films already James, you can do better,,,,,,,, and you know he'll read that and go "holy crap, time to get serious,,,,,"

#bethechangeyouseek

his complete guff is infinitely better than his serious stuff though, so he should probably stick with the former.

Gosub TROON
  // REM #Pointless
  DEFINE ARRAY Post {blah, blah, musicians, actors, afx, existence, universe, topical, lovely, blah, blah,} 
  LET x = x+1
GOTO TROON

A+++++++

Gosub TROON
  // REM #Pointless
  LET x = x+1
GOTO TROON

A+++++++

Wololol

I really like Legowelt, both music-wise and because of his general vibe, making cool e-zines and posting weird videos of him and his mates getting binned and talking about Lovecraftian nonsense. And the defiantly naff/ early-2000s vibe of his website. Seems like he doesn't take himself too seriously and would be a fun guy to smoke a joint with and muck around on synths.

Also, the Scottish comedians Frankie Boyle and Limmy, who are really underrated as social commentators, for want of a better term. They're very good at pointing out the shiteness of politics in the UK and a lot of the hypocrisy inherent in that. Also very very funny and with a wee bit of a psychedelic bent.

Archived