IGNORED

Film Actors / Actresses & Musicians Who You Look Up To / Who Are Full With Shit

Redruth

squarepusher doesn't come across as a exactly a cool dude

There was a thread on XLTronic years ago by a guy whom TJ shoved back after that guy approached him and thanked him for simply throwing a gig. I'm guessing TJ didn't want to be bothered.

There was a thread on XLTronic years ago by a guy whom TJ shoved back after that guy approached him and thanked him for simply throwing a gig. I'm guessing TJ didn't want to be bothered.

tty sure that was about him taking a photo of him, after asking if he could take a photo and tom explicitly saying no.

not sure why 'fairly' came out as 'tty' there.

tty sure that was about him taking a photo of him, after asking if he could take a photo and tom explicitly saying no.

not sure why 'fairly' came out as 'tty' there.

Oh I forgot about that bit about the photo request. I guess I could see how that rubbed him the wrong way then.

I admire Buzz Osbourne, Aaron Funk, Katie Jane Garside

Full of shit - David Cameron (who is deluded even to his own motivation, and even more irritatingly is believed by a large portion of the country), Boris Johnson (be serious you fucking cunt), the Pope (you can't be a pope and not be full of shit), Benjamin Netanyahu (for all the rhetoric), all of the IS thugs and morons who make beheading videos and kidnap children to look like badasses, Russel Brand (for the way he deceives with language)

People I feel ambivalent about - Trevor Brown, Nietzsche, De Sade

What is the point of this thread? To stir up shit talking?

What is the point of this question? To stir up shit talking?

i don't agree with looking up to anyone. no-one is better than anyone else.

i agree with the not looking up to anyone part but if you think some people arent better than other thats bullshit, afx is clearly a better than me but thats allright, thats how we can better ourself right?, by realizing other people are better than us and then work hard to get on their level. (obviously not by worshiping them but you know what i mean)

i agree with the not looking up to anyone part but if you think some people arent better than other thats bullshit, afx is clearly a better than me but thats allright, thats how we can better ourself right?, by realizing other people are better than us and then work hard to get on their level. (obviously not by worshiping them but you know what i mean)

why is aphex better than you? no he isn't... you're amazing, everyone is amazing... ok aphex might have better musical ability but that doesn't mean anything really, you're probably better at i dunno, fucking making pancakes or something - just as relevant as anything else, it's only humans who put different skills or abilities above others - doesn't mean it's real.

why is aphex better than you? no he isn't... you're amazing, everyone is amazing... ok aphex might have better musical ability but that doesn't mean anything really, you're probably better at i dunno, fucking making pancakes or something - just as relevant as anything else, it's only humans who put different skills or abilities above others - doesn't mean it's real.

This is an easy one to solve - Martin Luther King was better than Hitler. You can't really argue with that

What is the point of this thread? To stir up shit talking?

because of reasons.

taylorswift-date-tomcruise.jpg

great actor, lovely guy... scientologist.

and doer of yoyos to close to Craig Anderson's face.

This is an easy one to solve - Martin Luther King was better than Hitler. You can't really argue with that

that was fast

thank you and goodnight!

godwin-cat-4e5ea5d-intro_zpscn3l9n6k.png

that was fast

thank you and goodnight!

godwin-cat-4e5ea5d-intro_zpscn3l9n6k.png

Yeah I know Godwin's law - it doesn't disprove my point though does it

Substitute Hitler with Idi Amin or Kim Jong Il if you like

Posting in a Troon thread

For those of you hereto unaware Total Regurgitation of Obstinate Nothingness (TROON) is the codename for a buggy rogue watmm posting bot

Gosub TROON
  // REM #Pointless
  CUNTISHBACKWARDSTEXTTYPE=YES
  DEFINE ARRAY Post {blah, blah, musicians, actors, afx, existence, universe, topical, lovely, blah, blah,} 
  PRINT Post[rand()] && Post[rand()] && "Why?"
  LET x = x+1
GOTO TROON

Archived