IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

Newcastle are currently second from bottom and as I said have you next. They should beat Villa, palace will be tough for them and then they play Spurs.

Sunderland also have some winnable fixtures, so could see them pipping Norwich.

Actually Norwich might have the toughest remaining fixtures.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't watch the match, but how the fuck did Newcastle draw vs Liverpool?

And well done to us for persevering - Everton were greta in the second half. Martial - what a peach.

I hope we can keep this front 3 together for a couple of years.

Arsenal are a bit shit aren't they?

We can't stand up to the pressures involved in the league and implode in glorious fashion. Quite a wave of fans with nearly two legs over the fence in regards to wanting Wenger out now. Things seem to be nearing an end of an era with him.

Didn't watch the match, but how the fuck did Newcastle draw vs Liverpool?

Rafa has done a great job there in a short space of time. We were very good in the first half, cockup from Mignolet let them back into it, and they really upped their game after that. We should have still managed to nick it, but they defended pretty well and we eventually ran out of ideas.

The injuries are really starting to affect us now, and will be without Sakho for the rest of the season now too (assuming his B sample is positive as well). Will need to shift our focus to the Villarreal games now, will be fielding the kids again at the weekend no doubt. It's only Swansea though, so might win that anyway. Skrtel and Benteke should be back from injury soon, which will hopefully solve the injury problems, but there's an equal chance that they'll just be crap instead.

yeah, remarkable achievement. greatest story ever told, etc.

funny to see spurs implode in the second half as well, totally lost the plot, could've had four players sent off. remarkably none were.

lol, spurs.

I agreed we screwed the po(o)ch, the 2nd halves of these last two have been painful to watch, almost if they all set out precisely to let the opposition back in it instead of finishing off the match. But hey it's been a fun ride and if you told me at the start of the year we'd be 2nd I'd take it. Reckon we're as well positioned as any club going into next season too - youth / quality / depth / committed manager. CL bring it!

Fair play Leicester, it's been a pleasure to watch even though some of you can be right cunts at times.

lol, spurs.

1109_fen_beeffranks_14oz.jpg

Eat a bag of 'em!

yes i hate that i'm bitter about leicester winning because it really is a fucking incredible achievement.

also major lol at stamford bridge singing like they'd won the league when really they drew 2-2 at home with spurs. footie is a funny old thing.

agree with everything bob d says

Reckon we're as well positioned as any club going into next season too - youth / quality / depth / committed manager. CL bring it!

yeah, you've got a decent side assembled, and a great young manger. should be one of the favourites for the league next time around, assuming you can hang onto the likes of Kane, Alderweireld, Dembele, and add one or two more (you probably need another attacking/wide player and a striker). of course it's usually the case that the added pressure of CL games will lead to a dip in league form, unless you go out of the CL of course, but if you play the transfer window well and have a bit of luck with injuries you may be able to avoid that.

lol, spurs.

1109_fen_beeffranks_14oz.jpg

Eat a bag of 'em!

what are they? are they nice?

yes i hate that i'm bitter about leicester winning because it really is a fucking incredible achievement.

also major lol at stamford bridge singing like they'd won the league when really they drew 2-2 at home with spurs. footie is a funny old thing.

agree with everything bob d says

The love for Eden Hazard on r/soccer is fucking ridiculous. Well that whole sub is ridiculous anyways.

Spurs will be a tough side next season again.

Will Leicester? They've got a bunch of cash coming their way now, so they can buy, but who the fuck wants to go to Leicester? Will Jamie Vardy be a one-season wonder story? Or will his rat-face continue to strike fear into other PL teams? How will they deal with the CL?

Anyways:

Fair play Leicester, it's been a pleasure to watch even though some of you can be right cunts at times.

Robert Huth and Wes Morgan would do Tony Pulis proud.

lols re-Huth & Pulis

as an ex-regular @ Notts Forest FUCK congrats Leicester, breath of fresh air for a league where you could predict the Top-4 for the better part of the previous decade.

next season? Spurs are worth a punt if they could hold on to key personnel. Can only see Leics slip down. Liverpool could go either way; flatter to deceive again or Klopp might really get to grips with further developing his squad. Chelski/Gooners/Utd will prob continue to flag. Wenger's tenure is surely up?

add a sprinkle of Pep & who the fuck knows.

Past two decades actually.

United will get better, hopefully we'll be smart in the transfer window. I still have hope for Depay.

Chelsea will almost surely improve under Conte (hard to do much worse).

Liverpool - well next year is their year innit.

Gunners back to winning the FA cup and fourth place I imagine. They need something else in the midfield, maybe a versatile fullback (ie can play either side) but they actually have a strong side - they just need some "horniness".

Edit, forgot about Pep - I think he'll find this his toughest managerial position in the last 10 years. City's midfield needs strengthening with Yaya getting well on, and Fernandinho/Fernando not quite the creative force they need. Defensively they lack depth in the CB position - Kompany is a gamble, he gets injured to easily. Otamendi is mostly good, he does make some stupid decisions with the ball. Mangala/Otamendi is good, but not up to Pep's level.

Of course Demichaelis should never play again, except for in the derby, thank you very much.

Should be an interesting season for sure.

I really really really fucking hope we don't get saddled with Mourinho. Our team is not built to play his way, which means at least two more seasons of shite results. Plus if fans think United is boring under LVG (which I'm 50/50 on - a lot of that is down to the older players like Rooney and Carrick), just wait until they see the park-the-bus shitshow that is Mourinho football.

Sky sports show more coverage of Leicester players celebrating the league championship.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10267516/watch-leicesters-players-celebrate-premier-league-title-win

Literally the best thing about that video is Ed Chamberlin saying "That's what it feels like to be a Premier League champion" with Jamie Carragher sitting right next to him...the silence after from Carragher was fucking palatable.

Giddy as Adam Johnson with a school girl now.

Can't believe arsenal done us a solid. The west ham match will be fucking mental though, but we're on a good run.

Spurs in a shambles, could still finish 3rd. They really miss Dembele and Alli.

You'll all note how long ago I called Leicester winning it.

And chuffed to bits for my dad, great seeing 'boro back up in the prem.

Stay classy West Ham, christ

If United hadn't shown up to a London club 3 hours late for the second time this season then nothing would have happened.

Good game though, United were thoroughly outclassed, but mysteriously, as has been the case all season, they were still in the game (20 shots to 3 or something I think). Their previous game was so awful, one of those where both sides deserved to lose. City just need a draw in the final game to limp home to the CL (though Swansea seem less shit than I thought they were a few posts ago, so might be a tough game for them). We could still finish within a point of 4th!

Stay classy West Ham, christ

If United hadn't shown up to a London club 3 hours late for the second time this season then nothing would have happened.

Yeah if only the West Ham supporters hadn't been busy destroying the team coach, we might have made it on time.

Archived