IGNORED

90's Ambient (SAW II wannabe...)

flacid

Alright, thanks for sharing. Was really in the mood for this already but this was ace, enjoyed it :) channeling SAWII + Badalamenti (especially in the first track) vibes for me.

No worries! Cheers for listening and for mentioning Badalamenti (who I had to Google...)

For me the second track it is. Thx for sharing. :catfallen:

Cheers! Any particular reason you preferred the 2nd one? :beer:

Eloctis EP is now available for free download.

If you would like to put anything towards these tracks please feel free to donate money, clothes or food to the homeless in North Devon, UK > www.freedomsocialprojects.org.uk.

Any thoughts on the tracks or want to collaborate in future get in touch.

https://soundcloud.com/srvll/sets/eloctis-ep-free-download

Cool tracks, very consistent style too which is good for an ambient EP imo.

Cheers for checking them out man. Not done purposely, just made with the same instruments with the same process.

1st track is beautiful. Chords remind me of Stars of the Lid

Yeah, the 1st one is probably my favourite, reminds me of train rides in the Devon countryside.

Lovely textures and the field recording audio stuff in there really makes a story out of it. really enjoyed listening to these this morning

Nice music. Reminds me of Substrata a little.

Thanks a lot man. Legendary album that. Looking to make the tracks more interesting musically but hold on to the ambient vibe, still learning though...

Lovely textures and the field recording audio stuff in there really makes a story out of it. really enjoyed listening to these this morning

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it. Tried to make my own little world within an EP and this kind of came across.

Archived