IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Scurlage LP

Hugh Mughnus

This might be my favourite album since Bilious Paths. I prefer µ-Ziq when his is sound palette is darker, (the gothic choirs, murky reverb etc.) Sounds like the mood of Tango n Vectif but with modern programming/influences.

2 hours ago, Key said:

This might be my favourite album since Bilious Paths. I prefer µ-Ziq when his is sound palette is darker, (the gothic choirs, murky reverb etc.) Sounds like the mood of Tango n Vectif but with modern programming/influences.

im very hyped for magic pony ride.. sounding awesome

Was reminded I'd missed this release by Bleeps latest attempt to separate me from my money /  top ten of the year email.

Just ran through it while working. The other half also didn't run out of the kitchen moaning about the tunes and lasted the whole listen - so its 2 thumbs up from us..  

Sounding good. enjoyed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sensitive Outsider said:

Was reminded I'd missed this release by Bleeps latest attempt to separate me from my money /  top ten of the year email.

Just ran through it while working. The other half also didn't run out of the kitchen moaning about the tunes and lasted the whole listen - so its 2 thumbs up from us..  

Sounding good. enjoyed.

Same thing here, I missed this and came across it in the bleep email. I have only really been able to listen to it while out on errands driving in the rain but surprisingly the tone seems to fit the season quite nicely despite the initial release date. Early favorite is Preston Melodics. It's always great to see new stuff from Mike P.