IGNORED

destroyfx

exitonly

Yaaass - Been following the Github progress for about 3 years now (and every 6 months or so blindly trying to compile the source and failing every time near the end of the process). Thanks for the heads up ?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, mcbpete said:

Yaaass - Been following the Github progress for about 3 years now (and every 6 months or so blindly trying to compile the source and failing every time near the end of the process). Thanks for the heads up ?

How come, what's the issue? Just curious

Only had a quick look just now. Interesting stuff, quite a lot of modern C++ used as well.

Quite possibly just my knack of knowledge of using msys/mingw64 as a compilation environment. Go through the build process and it stops right near the end due to a missing library 'libwinpthread.a' even though it's definitely there ! (/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/libwinpthread.a)

EDIT: Actually think it's just a case of tweaking the makefile, not sure why I didn't think of it before. At the moment it looks like it's pointing to /usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib but it should be /mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib

EDIT2: Yaaaasss that was it ! .dll successfully built ?

• Like 1

I hate to admit this but I've been looking on the website for over 10 minutes but fail to find a link to actually download the AU's and or VST's... Same for the 1.08 update of the most excellent ambience plugin. Can anyone help me?    

10 seconds later I stumble into the museum... ffs.

Also never occurred to me to click on the icons next to the posts. I'm old and irrelevant.

Edited by user
  • Like 1