IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

Can it at least be this track on? Please I want bangers like this wtf! 

But this one will be one of the other tracks on Blackbox Life Recorder (100% sure) and it is the least interesting ? 

Edited by cern

8 hours ago, cern said:

But this one will be one of the other tracks on Blackbox Life Recorder (100% sure) and it is the least interesting ? 

makes a lot of sense... sound pallette wise, amen snare, same vocals, swing, maybe this one is the Blackbox Life Recorder 22 [Parallax Mix] ???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

makes a lot of sense... sound pallette wise, amen snare, same vocals, swing, maybe this one is the Blackbox Life Recorder 22 [Parallax Mix] ???

It is, I pointed that out on here about a month ago, it's definitely a different version of bblr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The breakbeat/DnB artist Parallax or is it just a name for the mix?

Honestly Im not so excited anymore..
Curious about how the 2 other tracks sounds but that is like 6 minutes playtime total. 
After all his shows with so many unreleased bangers I think little bit more on the top of the cake would been just enough. 

Im thankful for the Barcelona tracks anyway ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Neither of them have an amen snare or any other part of the amen break but yeah that has to be parallax mix, good spot

you're wrong....

crearly and precisely @ 01:01:22 and 01:01:29

Edited by cruising for burgers

16 minutes ago, cern said:

Curious about how the 2 other tracks sounds but that is like 6 minutes playtime total. 
After all his shows with so many unreleased bangers I think little bit more on the top of the cake would been just enough. 

You burned yourself out mate. That’s why I just dip my toe into a few bits and pieces, usually once the dust has settled. I would also find it frustrating if I knew every single minute of all the unreleased music he plays live but doesn’t get an official release. Its overwhelming, well at least it is for me. Ignorance is, sometimes bliss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

You burned yourself out mate. That’s why I just dip my toe into a few bits and pieces, usually once the dust has settled. I would also find it frustrating if I knew every single minute of all the unreleased music he plays live but doesn’t get an official release. Its overwhelming, well at least it is for me. Ignorance is, sometimes bliss.

Same. I might take a little peek here and there, but basically it doesn't properly exist until official release. There's just too much stuffs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

Neither of them have an amen snare or any other part of the amen break but yeah that has to be parallax mix, good spot

to me the snare that kicks in @1m47s sounds a lot like the amen snare but what do I know... (⁠◕⁠ᴥ⁠◕⁠)

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

isn't this an amen snare that comes in @1m47s ???

Im not an Amen expert but isn't that the snare from Soul Pride? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cern said:

You cab hear one of them in the Syd For solen 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Syd for solen gig on soundcloud, the track was removed from the same gig on YouTube. Its at the hour mark before the rfc barcelona track

Listen to Aphex Twin - Live at Syd For Solen festival DENMARK 2023 by René Campos on #SoundCloud

https://on.soundcloud.com/ur1GW

Man you sure about this? Fucking track sounds lush! Wow! I really hope it's on the Blackbox Life Recorder 

46 minutes ago, cern said:

Man you sure about this? Fucking track sounds lush! Wow! I really hope it's on the Blackbox Life Recorder 

Yes just not sure if track 2 or 3

Not 100%, but the same bloke from reddit afx had two tracks removed this and the one I thought was bblr22

Why else would they been asked to be removed for copyright infringement?

2 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Yes just not sure if track 2 or 3

Alright thanks man! Now I got very stoked on this release because that track sounds very good! ?

12 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

I think it was PIAS that asked him to remove them, I think they look after Warps copyright worldwide

I think it's so silly.. Now people will know it is gonna be on the EP and anyway can't hear it good at all from the set ?