IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

I dont want to jump to conclusions so I'll just say that im very interested in whatever this turns out to be.

Edited by thumbass

Here are the two audio files the app fetches at startup. Some folks posted elsewhere a photo of the actual box, which you can use to fool the app into showing the experience. I believe these files are designed to seamlessly loop and then swap to the slightly louder one once it detects you are actually in the box. P lush

outsidz.flac insidz.flac

• Like 5

New track getting released on the summer solstice according to someone on Reddit's mate from Warp, it's the Syd For Solen track which is featured in that QR code app, it's a beautiful tune so happy days if it's true

• Like 1

There's enough hype machine to suggest an EP or LP. Really hoping for an LP with some of the 2017-2019 tracks. There were only 5 (long) weeks between the T69 Collapse single and the EP, so there's that :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

always grateful for new aphex, but i hope WAP480 is an EP and not a standalone single 

First of three EPs I believe someone mentioned...

• Like 6

Someone found that one of the QR codes posted by Weirdcore on instagram lead to this URL showing up: https://www.boxh0d2lu.xyz/

Which, it appears, redirects you to the below view as soon as you input /<whatever> after the above link. This becomes "28062023" when decoded from base64. :aphexsign:

I don't take credit for this discovery... but felt an obligation to share.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 11.00.45.png

Edited by unlimitn
clarified
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

June 28?? But the Solstice is 21 June, Disappointed! 

No just joking.. Lets hope for an album or EP.
Single is okey If the track is lush as fuck and 10 mins long minimum 

:aphexsign:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1