IGNORED

Humanoid - Sweet Acid Sounds [FSOLDigital]

• NewSchoolScience changed the title to Humanoid - Sweet Acid Sounds [FSOLDigital]

I love the way this starts off in a very polished house style and gradually moves through to more obvious acid, then slightly murkier lo-fi acid and into more mangled IDM by the end. It's a wonderfully structured album and remarkable that it's effectively an expanded EP. There are a couple of later tracks which I could imagine being on one of the Environment 7 FSOL albums, which is pretty bizarre given how four-to-the-floor it all starts. 

• Like 2

On 7/23/2023 at 11:29 PM, purlieu said:

There are a couple of later tracks which I could imagine being on one of the Environment 7 FSOL albums, which is pretty bizarre given how four-to-the-floor it all starts. 

Yeah definitely the last two tracks on there are a bit of an anomaly compared to the rest, especially the last one (or kinda two as there's that 10 second gap after 2m45) - As you say they definitely sound more Environment-y (or From The Archive-y) than Humanoid-y