IGNORED

I love analord but the binder is a scam

o00o

22 hours ago, silentvision said:

Discogs user jclark posted these communicatons:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT 1 - October 4, 2004:

Subject: Analord 10 Info Burst

Hello 🙂 Here is your first Analord info burst!

3 x JPEG picture files of Analord 10 detail are attached with this message.

Rephlex will be pressing Analord 10 to order.
Orders will be accepted soon, and will continue to be taken until the release date.
Orders can only be made by subscribers to the Analord mailing list.

Label images, ordering info and more news of the Analord 12" series will follow in the our next data transmission.

Click below to unsubcribe from the Analord Mailing List: Unsubcribe Here

ANNOUNCEMENT 2 - December 15, 2004:

Subject: Analord 10 Released

Hello Analords!

Well... the records, folders, pockets, inners & mailers have finally arrived at HQ!!! They sound lush and look most decent 🙂 All we have to do now is pack 'em up all together and ship them out.

It doesn't look like you'll be getting them in time for Xmas, although they should be shipping just about then. If you want one, get along to https://www.rephlex.com/analord10.php with the princely sum of £39.99 GBP (inc. p&p) and bag your copy now. Stocks are limited at the moment, although there will be one final pressing (only), as soon as possible (approx. 6 week turnaround).

We feel this item will be essential to audiophile enthusiasts, especially when all the Analords have been unleashed.

If you're not up for this special collectors edition with binder, we are pleased to announce that you will be able to purchase Analord 10 in a more regular format, but not until 9 preceding volumes have been released (via your local record store, starting with Analord 1 & 2 in late Jan. / early Feb. 2005. We estimate that the alternative format of Analord 10 will be released next Summer.)

If you have funky email, you should be able to see the label art for this release attached with this message.

Think that's about it, take it easy

Rephlex Master Control.

------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------
You are receiving this e-mail because you are subscribed to "analord10" mailing list . If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, please click here.

ORDER CONFIRMATION - December 15, 2004:

Subject: Order - Analord

Thank you for your order, please allow 28 days for delivery.

Your order reference is: #32 and will be dispatched to: ***

For order related enquiries please contact orders@rephlex.com

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION 1 - January 3, 2005

Subject: Analord 10 Invoice and Shipping Confirmation

Analord 10 Invoice and Shipping Confirmation

Dear *****,

Thank you for your recent Analord 10 order. I am writing to confirm that your card has been processed and your order is current being shipped.

Date: 22/12/04
Order Reference and Invoice Number: 32
Product Description: Analord10
2 track 12" EP, 13 mins duration, 124-154 bpm.
Written & Produced by Richard D. James.

Payment Method: Credit Card

Please note that your payment has been processed by Unique Media Ltd on behalf of Rephlex Records. Your credit card statement will read Unique Media ltd - Rephlex Records - Analord10.

Please address any order or delivery related queries to orders@rephlex.com

Best Regards,
Rephlex Order Management Desk

Unique Media Ltd
Registered Company No: 4191211
VAT Regististration No: 591 3110 63
Registered Office: Victoria House, 15 Gay Street, Bath, UK, BA1 2PH

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION 2 - January 7, 2005

Subject: Re: Analord 10 + binder update

Hello & all the best for the '05...

They are ready to ship at last, i was packing all xmas & new year, unseen complications in component assembly, bank holidays, storage and the mailing BUT they will DEFINITELY ship next week, it's only fair the first press ships at once... If you card has not been charged yet dont panic! We are waiting to get press 2 ready before we debit the funds. Sincere apologies for the delay, we're doing our best & have been going flat out... you will receive another message when they've actually been sent... peace out,

grant.

PS: analord 1& 2 in all decent record stores January 24th.

this is honestly amazing! thanks for sharing :aphexgrin: 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ivy Zemura yvI oo ii oo said:

I am selling my mint condition factory sealed PSA 10 MINT+ graded Analord Binder signed by Rob for $12,250, PM me for details, I know what I have

maybe raise a bit of money to support Ukrainian war victims eh?

• Burger 1

7 hours ago, Ivy Zemura yvI oo ii oo said:

I am selling my mint condition factory sealed PSA 10 MINT+ graded Analord Binder signed by Rob for $12,250, PM me for details, I know what I have

Are you willing to swap for a VG condition Windowlicker? Sleeve only i split the record in half