IGNORED

Bet you this is an unreleased afx remix of Squarepusher

aciddon

Listen to this, its me fucking hopelessly around on traktor for a min, no points for mixing skills, BUT --first track is "Abacus 2" by squarepusher, the second is an unknown track rdj has spun on atleast 2 bootlegs that i know of, my bet is its an unreleased afx remix of said track. The melody is dead on

Guest αnalogue ψings

sorry, - - - - - -:}}{{_}+_, but I'm not hearing it. you've got the same 4 note descending run, but in a different key at a different tempo, and the rest of the melody is totally different. I think it's just a coincidence.

ps can I call you - - - - - -: for short?

sure you can call me whatever

that 4 note descending bit is longer on the original track, but seeing as traktor only allows 16 bar loops im missing portions of it anyway, this would have strengthened the case for had i included the full bit, out of context i see what you mean, but there is no way that 3 16 bar parts in sequential note for note scale is pure coincidence, knowing the squarepusher and aphex are close chums who jamremix and appreciate each others work i find it hard to believe its merely coincidence,but each to their own opinion, different key but the same melody and we all know how repetitive some of afxs mixes have been in the past and how revisionist he likes to get with the source....anyway!

maybe its a tom jenkinson cut

atleast bubba understands haha

Guest αnalogue ψings
sure you can call me whatever

that 4 note descending bit is longer on the original track, but seeing as traktor only allows 16 bar loops im missing portions of it anyway, this would have strengthened the case for had i included the full bit, out of context i see what you mean, but there is no way that 3 16 bar parts in sequential note for note scale is pure coincidence, knowing the squarepusher and aphex are close chums who jamremix and appreciate each others work i find it hard to believe its merely coincidence,but each to their own opinion, different key but the same melody and we all know how repetitive some of afxs mixes have been in the past and how revisionist he likes to get with the source....anyway!

maybe its a tom jenkinson cut

atleast bubba understands haha

maybe you need to do a different mix to convince me?

Archived