IGNORED

Adult Swim and Aphex Twin

Guest Morgan

Guest Morgan Dunn

The names look similar. Both have a thing with these brackets:[]

[adult swim]

[afx]

adult swim has alot of 'electronic music' on it.

both have an edgy, nonsensical sense of humor.

conspiracy theory.

connection.

im sure of it.

Guest Morgan Dunn

we live in a horrifying world of machines and deciet. we jump higher than past generations as a result. how high did you jump? have we finally mastered flight as a species? one more excuse to throw this cd at random people screaming "LISTEN NOW SILLY FOOL"

• 1 year later...
Actually, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim has been using a lot of electronic music tracks for their lead ins - I've heard LFO, Clark, and Squarepusher used so far.

Last night I heard the Four Tet remix of Aphex Twin (Untitled SAW CD1 TRACK 1) from Warp 10 Vol. 3: Remixes playing in the background of Adult Swim; good stuff

Guest HokusPoker
First time I listend to Cow Cud is a Twin (headphones walking on road) I JUMPED SO HIGH out of TERROR.

You know, the first time I listened to a woman farting some warm material, I jumped so high out of terror.

What I'm trying to say is:

Wrong thread, Sir.

Guest Kenneth172
You know, the first time I listened to a woman farting some warm material, I thought it was The Tuss on acid.

Nice.

Guest Needlenose
I put Morgan into brackets:

=

[Morgan]

=

Looks similar to AFX with brackets > [AFX]

=

Morgan must be RDJ.

(it's common sense poeple, morgan is the one.)

icon_idea.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Synthacat 9
First time I listend to Cow Cud is a Twin (headphones walking on road) I JUMPED SO HIGH out of TERROR.

You know, the first time I listened to a woman farting some warm material, I jumped so high out of terror.

What I'm trying to say is:

Wrong thread, Sir.

ROY!

Archived