• sorry i make you lush
    • lover's acid
    • amen andrews v spac-hand luke
    • benefist

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lately We Hear You, Sorry I Make You Lush, Lover's Acid and CDR are getting close to second or first place....

but Tally Ho! will always have a special place in my heart.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My birthday's coming up and I'd like to surprise myself with a Vibert album. I only know Throbbing Pouch and Big Soup, and they're both awesome. Which one should I get next?

For some reason I'm looking at Sorry I Make You Lush, maybe cause I like the name, or the cover. Good idea?

My birthday's coming up and I'd like to surprise myself with a Vibert album. I only know Throbbing Pouch and Big Soup, and they're both awesome. Which one should I get next?

For some reason I'm looking at Sorry I Make You Lush, maybe cause I like the name, or the cover. Good idea?

As you can tell by the poll. It literally impossible to get an answer to this. Sure go with SIMYL, its awesome anyway and you'll love it.

Mhhhh I bought beer for my Trolley party and now I got these download coupons for some German online music store. They haven't got much interesting but for some reason they have Tally Ho!

I don't know whether I really want to grab these medium quality mp3's though, I might be disappoint I didn't buy a physical copy if the album is absolutely kick ass. :unsure:

Fuck the mp3's, I ordered the CD for less than 5 bucks from England, will take a bit but, no big deal.

Gotta find something else to download. Any ideas? I got 18 tracks in total, but they haven't got much.

http://www1.musicstar.de/detail.shtml?stext=Wagon+Christ&Submit=Suche+starten&suchoptionen=All

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Portionate

(Velazquez @ Dec 29 2008, 06:44 AM)

hahem... this album Phat Lab Nightmare is not rephlexian style, neither braindance style 4 me... just a wagon christ's earlier tracks! & between Phat Lab Nightmare, At Atmos, Sunset Boulevard EP, Rissalecki EP & Throbbing Pouch, i prefer Rissalecki EP... this EP is awesome! but others some tracks r annoying...

Yes, Rissalecki is great. I'm into At Atmos a bit too. I was blasting out Yeah earlier today. Love that track.

I had to give the nod to Drum n Bass for Papa, but just a little over Big Soup. I may end up listening to Space Race a billion times before I die.

• 8 months later...

uh sure... my preliminary calculations indicate that listening to space race a billion times would take you nearly 14,000 years...

calculator.jpg the Calculator strikes again!

ps. somebody oughtta update this poll finally jeez

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived