IGNORED

Rushup Edge full leak?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm shut up... you heard rush up i bank 12!!??? ITS RDJ, its fucking great and not a lame ass fake, its been played so many times at gigs you fannys!

Guest Archrival

BCM and ghostbusters are fake..

that myspace site is fake..

the rushup leak with 6 tracks is real and its rdj and its LOVELY like joyrex said anybody with ears can hear that.

i'm not fake! (i might be). seriously though - the rushup edge tracks are either fake, or if they are genuine, NOT by RDJ....

Guest Caustic

i think this might provide some clues

This is the kind of shit you see on those cheesy shoppinh channels.

That guy cannot physically exist.

Guest AlexPallas

the tuss is a perfect example of who really understands rdj's music and who doesnt. while there seems to be sum 'outside' contributions, if ur not convinced that its mostly rdj then i'm not convinced u understand rdj's musics.

BCM and ghostbusters are fake..

that myspace site is fake..

the rushup leak with 6 tracks is real and its rdj and its LOVELY like joyrex said anybody with ears can hear that.

you are david koresh, therefore are a fake because he's dead

i just found this aphex twins album on kazar called SAW2 (i dont know if it's from the movie coz i havent seen that yet)

does anyone know if its really aphex twins coz there isnt any prodigy style stuff like in drukqs on it anywhere

Guest griever

the tracks on soulseek are no fakes in my opinion. first because of "rushup i bank 12", but also the second track sounds dangerously like aphex twin, keeping the most interesting melodies in the background to make them more exciting. and yeah, remember, "synthacon 9" on the snowbombing set... also "death fuck" sounds very aphexy, especially in the second half...

it's not important to me if it's richard d. james or if it's not richard d. james (but it would be interesting to know ^^). this music is fantastic, and if it's a new musician, he's got my full respect.

but when you think about it again: if it's a new artist, without money, he has to release his tracks immediately and needs more publicity. the fact is that some tracks (synthacon, rushup i bank) have been played quite one or two years ago. by APHEX. so the tracks already existed for a longer time. HE has got the money and can say: "let's have some fun and release this track!" without the intention to make large profit...!

enough now :smile: !

griever

Guest Caustic

Joyrex should bust out some Richard trivia that only he knows.

Cause the big fuck spent years talking to him.

Guest cyphersum

rushup edge leak? i say no.

my RDJ sense says it's an exercise in someone's DRUKQSisms. there's simply not enough 'air' in the tracks, it's slightly too polished and not quite dirty enough. the tracks lack compositional flow so often seen in aphex's work, plus the vocodered bits sound so amateurish and out of the box.

if these turn out to be RDJ tracks will i change my mind about them? i doubt it... i just don't see the RDJ structure in these tracks. i actually find it hard to believe that people are so convinced these are his tracks.

i guess we will see.

rushup edge leak? i say no.

my RDJ sense says it's an exercise in someone's DRUKQSisms. there's simply not enough 'air' in the tracks, it's slightly too polished and not quite dirty enough. the tracks lack compositional flow so often seen in aphex's work, plus the vocodered bits sound so amateurish and out of the box.

if these turn out to be RDJ tracks will i change my mind about them? i doubt it... i just don't see the RDJ structure in these tracks. i actually find it hard to believe that people are so convinced these are his tracks.

i guess we will see.

myspace tracks = more dirty than rushup edge = therefore real

Guest philia

amateurish? really? i found the vocoded bits to be especially impressive. synthacon 9 at 2:27 is hot. :devil: :embrassed:

killer release imo.

Guest masterdome

'Last Rushup' is obviously an exercise in time travel with concerns to the experiential reality found within psychoacoustics through the manipulation of sound. Quite an amazing scientific and sonic achievement. Hasn't someone else on this board discussed how RDJ was experimenting with this technique? A phenomenal 6 songs!

the reason i think the leak is real is because of the similarity to the EP more than anything. But also because it is really good. I wouldn't be suprised if these tracks are not quite the ones on the album. Maybe some of them end sooner than they will in the real release? Like mangle 11 (btw the way is it better than death fuck?) the promo version is only like 3 minutes long and the real version is almost six. kicks way more ass. At least this is what I hope for.

Archived