IGNORED

Rushup Edge full leak?

Rubin Farr

'Last Rushup' is obviously an exercise in time travel with concerns to the experiential reality found within psychoacoustics through the manipulation of sound. Quite an amazing scientific and sonic achievement. Hasn't someone else on this board discussed how RDJ was experimenting with this technique? A phenomenal 6 songs!

yes actually. refer to the trax thread.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burnibus

Hehe this is great i love all this confusion.

Its suprising to me that no one has figured out the truth of it all.

The tuss is RDJ in all its forms, myspace, leak, fake wierd electro mod synth tracks. Its all RDJ, its all tuss. Simple as that. use your ears and no the way.

The leak maybe fake but its RDJ, the myspace maybe real album tracks or not but its RDJ.

There is no distinction between the two. its the tuss.

ciao

The tuss is RDJ in all its forms, myspace, leak, fake wierd electro mod synth tracks. Its all RDJ, its all tuss. Simple as that. use your ears and no the way.

The leak maybe fake but its RDJ, the myspace maybe real album tracks or not but its RDJ.

ciao

You speaketh true sai!

ciao

exacty

i'm wondering if the bass in the first part of last rushup 10 is a processed real electric bass pusherstyle. certainly could be.

Guest Kibreg

i've said this elsewhere, but:

the coolest thing tuss/rephlex could do at this point is put ALL the tracks on the lp

the production skills on the leak are superb.

if it's not the album, imagine someone intentionally "leaking"

tracks entirely different to their own album, and then the confusion

between real and leaked editions is never quite resolved. nice idea?

I've stoppped myself from posting here for a while due to the Tuss explosion. I don't think there should be any doubt that it isn't Richard now so I'll just say what I think about the leak...

I'm enjoying this more than analord, at first I thought it was like analord series II but now I see it's something quite different. Apart from all being analogue madness throughout the entire LP it does vary quite a lot. The songs just transform into something quite different from what they were 10 seconds ago and the tracks almost evolve as you are listening to them. Imho, this is not a let down but is exciting new material as usual. It's crazy when you think about Drukqs then this. My particular favourites are Shiz Ko E and Rushup I Bank 12 at the moment... awesome stuff.

- Josso

Alright, how do I join - it there some kind of advanced test I have to take before I can be accepted as a member of the group.

from an outsider point of view the way to join is

1) to make your own tuss thread. or rather, at least one.

2) to share all of your theories regarding the tuss, irregardless their relevance, or the subforum you're in

3) (and consequently) to make sure there's talk about the tuss in all the other subforums as well

that's about it.

yeah you are rated on a scale of 1 - ast where ast = craziest, currently

1- weetabix

slightly mad = caustic

disturbed = dr hat

ast = aphex_squarepusher_twin

so see if you can get on it somehow

do soemthing crazy!

Guest Caustic
  • Photoshop extensively.
  • Nobody is more important that anyone else. (Yes,we're communist too.)
  • Your Tuss theories are always correct. (Regardless of what Dale thinks.)

Archived