IGNORED

[i]Further Down The Spiral[/i] by Nine Inch Nails

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

• 2 weeks later...

i've bought Further Down The Spiral from Nothing Records & Further Down The Spiral from Island Records... just bcause i've the album The Downward Spiral & would know the remixes or b-sides, especially the 2 tracks created by aphex twin...

i've different tracks :

from nothing records i've the tracks self destruction part two, hurt (quiet), erasier (polite)

from island records i've the tracks self destruction part three, heresy (version), hurt (live), ruiner (version)

others tracks r the same...

i've bought Further Down The Spiral from Nothing Records & Further Down The Spiral from Island Records... just bcause i've the album The Downward Spiral & would know the remixes or b-sides, especially the 2 tracks created by aphex twin...

i've different tracks :

from nothing records i've the tracks self destruction part two, hurt (quiet), erasier (polite)

from island records i've the tracks self destruction part three, heresy (version), hurt (live), ruiner (version)

wikipedia is ur friend

i've different tracks :

wikipedia is ur friend

what do u mean? r u stupid?

i've different tracks :

wikipedia is ur friend

the differences in the albums can be found of wikipedia you twat.

i've different tracks :

wikipedia is ur friend

the differences in the albums can be found of wikipedia you twat.

ok excuse me, sorry, i understood but didn't know for wikipedia, just i've bought these maxi singles yesterday 4 less than 10 euros, both... didn't know there is an in4mation on wikipedia, we can find the different in discogs also (and it's there i find the difference & that's why i've bought both...)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ezkerraldean
just 2 know how is the long version of At The Heart Of It All? great? or better in edit version...
its pretty good. original is about 7 minutes, but nothing was really cut out for the 26 mixes version. the original just takes longer to go places

How dare he say that about At the heart of it all ???

He must have lost his job due to that review and if not I'm gonna pay him a little visit, Sneaksta303 are you for this ?

• 1 month later...

Archived