IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Fenix Funk 5 (Wipeout Mix)

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

Guest Enter a new display name

Ton salaire est super élevé, nom d'une baguette! Va donc t'acheter un PSP, s'il est déjà sorti en France, LOL! ;-)

Guest Jacob Ashcroft

I haven't got the track but I heard it on a wipeout demo on youtube somewhere. It's just exactly the same as the original but with a slightly different arrangement, probably not worth bothering about.

It actually sounds like parts were taken out (shortend) to be more game friendly. There were a couple parts where I was expecting to hear something and then it skipped ahead. Or maybe Im just crazy i don't feel like checking it out right now.

Guest Barricade

I don't find the track gamer friendly at all though. The vocoder bits are too "weird" for a mainstream game like this and may sound too weird for most gamers. Still cool though.

I've always loved the Wipeout series for playstation !

I won gold in everything in Wipeout 3, must have played 1000 hours +

I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done it if Fenix Funk was in the soundtrack though

• 2 weeks later...

I think Wipeout soundtracks should probably consist entirely of psy-trance. I'm not sure why I think that but it's just the image that those games give to me.

Archived