IGNORED

Boards of Canada Stickers

Guest streamrunner

What are you looking for? I have the following:

6x "boards of canada" clear sticker with blue lettering like on "in a beautiful place.."

1x trans canada highway sticker (album cover with "boards of canada")

6x boards of canada "leaf" design (red sticker with leaf-like design to the right of the text)

5x boards of canada "treehouse" design (yellow and green with boards of canada text and abstract house and trees)

1x "faces" sticker (blue sticker with high contrast images of faces and odd BOC logo ("c" inside "o" inside "b")

PM me if you're interested.

6x "boards of canada" clear sticker with blue lettering like on "in a beautiful place.."

6x boards of canada "leaf" design (red sticker with leaf-like design to the right of the text)

5x boards of canada "treehouse" design (yellow and green with boards of canada text and abstract house and trees)

1x "faces" sticker (blue sticker with high contrast images of faces and odd BOC logo ("c" inside "o" inside "b")

One of each please.

One of each please.

id like any one of these please too

Since there is a bit of demand for this and I don't have that many stickers to give away, based on the OP's request and pricing, each sticker is 3.50 and 1.50 for postage (obviously if you order more than 1 sticker, you won't be charged shipping for each one).

I will honour only PM requests for stickers - Right now the above numbers are reduced by 1 each, so the remaining inventory is as follows:

3x "boards of canada" clear sticker with blue lettering like on "in a beautiful place.."

4x boards of canada "leaf" design (red sticker with leaf-like design to the right of the text)

1x boards of canada "treehouse" design (yellow and green with boards of canada text and abstract house and trees)

i got this postcard thing for Beautiful Place out in the Country, with little peel-off stickers. it's yours for a grand.

i have one of them - i'll do it for £950.00

• 7 months later...
Guest 1969 in the sunshine
i've got about 8 of those postcards.

500 quid each.

I have snippets of their hair, you could probably use it to clone them,

it'd probably take a while though, well not as long a they're taking to release this new album!

£50,000,00 for Each member

Archived