IGNORED

Stupid Emo Girls

Salvatorin

my mate once put Techno Tetris on his phone to try and impress me.

i wanted to uppercut him so fucking bad.

yer lucky some one tried to impress you.

the only impressment i get is when my black friend tells me she likes this one song of a cd i gave her and then fast fowards to the part she likes. . .then lowers the volume

Guest Enter a new display name

the only impressment i get is when my black friend tells me she likes this one song of a cd i gave her and then fast fowards to the part she likes. . .then lowers the volume

Sounds like my friend who likes Venetian Snares for the pigeon part at the very beginning of Masodik Galamb. That fucker...

You guys might have already known about this, but there was this singer, Sonny Moore, from this real shitty screamo/emo band called From First To Last who made Aphex Twin popular in the emo world.

He did so by making this ridiculously stupid video:

He also did his own version of Rubber Johnny LOL

someone kill them or me

I forgot Girl/Boy was such a great song.

I also forgot how much Emo's piss me off.

Sounds like my friend who likes Venetian Snares for the pigeon part at the very beginning of Masodik Galamb. That fucker...

lol

Guest Barricade

In the bar I go to they play Hajnal sometimes, but only from the part where the fast breakbeats start (not the jazzy intro) :P

In the bar I go to they play Hajnal sometimes, but only from the part where the fast breakbeats start (not the jazzy intro) :P

doesnt she say picture?

Archived