IGNORED

Stupid Emo Girls

Salvatorin

I love the aphex twins, they are so awesome, come to daddy is so awesome!! ;) I love to listen to it and just scream!!

;) I luv yall! Hehehe maybe we should make out....lol jkjkjkjk

COME TO DADDY IS SO SICK, I LOVE THE APHEX TWINS

I think this will do the trick:

418axe.jpg

I actually have had encounters with people like this. It's.........distressing :sick:

Guest Helper ET

salvatorin, i respect thee, yet i have to completely disagree with you on this one.

first off, i don't understand the thread title. does this imply that there is some outsider group of people, who are listening to afx and shouldn't be? like it's a club or something?

second, i think it's fucking awesome that someone as you categoirze as EMO, can step outside their littlebox and enjoy some afx. who cares who they are or what they listen to usually, fuck yeah, they are diggin afx

that is all

salvatorin, i respect thee, yet i have to completely disagree with you on this one.

first off, i don't understand the thread title. does this imply that there is some outsider group of people, who are listening to afx and shouldn't be? like it's a club or something?

second, i think it's fucking awesome that someone as you categoirze as EMO, can step outside their littlebox and enjoy some afx. who cares who they are or what they listen to usually, fuck yeah, they are diggin afx

that is all

yowsas. i was totally gunna agree with salvatorin when all of a sudden, ET had what drunks call "a moment of clarity", and churned out the above text.

My official reply is this: Emo Sucks. little girrl's little cum to daddy dance was amusing in the scense that she just went nutz and didn't give a damn. that was cool. NOW, if cum to daddy was one of 4 afx trks, 2 feak n 2 real trax in her PLAYLIST, the chop her with the axe. Also, she may be goth but looks emo just cuz she's not obese///

Guest Barricade

I loved the part where she grabbed her lil boobies... By the way I don't give a fuck about come to daddy, it's anally raped anyway. I still think the dillinger escape plan video is much worse.

i luv them aphex twins lolz but come 2 daddie is scary :cry:

On a serious note, I have read the rules. This forum is intimidating

sound off like you got a pair!!

emo girls are hot

and so is liking aphex twin while possessing a vagina

wait is she goth or emo

did those merge?

Shes just a normal girl who dresses in black clothing to look cool

i luv them aphex twins lolz but come 2 daddie is scary :cry:

On a serious note, I have read the rules. This forum is intimidating

sound off like you got a pair!!

done day done

:yeah:

You guys might have already known about this, but there was this singer, Sonny Moore, from this real shitty screamo/emo band called From First To Last who made Aphex Twin popular in the emo world.

He did so by making this ridiculously stupid video:

He also did his own version of Rubber Johnny LOL

You guys might have already known about this, but there was this singer, Sonny Moore, from this real shitty screamo/emo band called From First To Last who made Aphex Twin popular in the emo world.

He did so by making this ridiculously stupid video:

He also did his own version of Rubber Johnny LOL

someone kill them or me

i'm not really sure if i should be trolling on ppl for enjoying aphex twin, they seem to be enjoying it to some capacity anyway, but i'm not quite comfortable either, especially at the idea as something as holy as richard's music being a temporary trend.

Archived