IGNORED

That tune from the Manchester Gig this month

Dale

An excellent tune, I am assuming it's Aphex.

I reckon he will release it ya know.. I mean, he was dropping Tuss tunes left, right and centre at a lot of his DJ gigs, then they finally got a release.

The basslines/synth pads/effects/percussion > masterpiece. I don't know if I am keen on the vocoding though. I recorded if from one of the youtube videos floating about on the net, the quality is not terrific as you can imagine, but it's the best I can get.

Then again, it might not be him.. Should have really changed the title

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it sounds like some tuss/analord released but what's under name he will release it? bcause it's familiar in all not new in this music, i think he'll release new album with new sound we didn't listen yet by him... in each album he did were a surprise 4 us... richard is also an artist who don't compose his music in the same spirit than his debut of his career... all is new in each album... i think this unrealease in live 2007 is as a "b-side" but playing only 4 live/concert... otherwise he misses ideas 2 compose... :angry:

Guest griever

this track is more accessible to the masses. it has the potential to be in charts or something. but i recognize the tuss sound, it still has it's own style, even if the melodies are relatively simple. i like the part when the synth repeats the melody the voice sings (1st time), has a kind of dramatic effect. and i think it's richard's voice singing. sounds like in "milkman" or "windowlicker".

whatever, i really love it. maybe there will be a new album of the tuss, i'm sure it will be released then.

mr tuss (james? vibert?), if you're reading this (and i'm pretty sure you do): we all love this track, please release it :grin: !!!

I reckon he will release it ya know.. I mean, he was dropping Tuss tunes left, right and centre at a lot of his DJ gigs, then they finally got a release.

The basslines/synth pads/effects/percussion > masterpiece. I don't know if I am keen on the vocoding though. I recorded if from one of the youtube videos floating about on the net, the quality is not terrific as you can imagine, but it's the best I can get.

Ya this is the sweetness. Hears to hoping that there is more Tuss to come. That bass line sounds mighty familiar though.... maybe because it just sounds so Tuss like.

Ya this is the sweetness. Hears to hoping that there is more Tuss to come. That bass line sounds mighty familiar though.... maybe because it just sounds so Tuss like.

things that might, for me, indicate this is an unreleased tuss/rdj track

- bassline (very simple one, like in "alspacka").

- slightly detuned synths.

- vocoder at 1'09/1'20 (it's still audible though it's low quality), with that analord-reverb & delay.

- synth at 2'05 to 2'30 that sounds like the one on rushup i bank 12 (at the very beginning).

- vocals (as mentioned before, windowlicker...).

- filtered/modified vocal at 3'48, sounds like the one on death fuck at 3'40 to 3'50 (left channel), IMO.

and overall production... melodies, drum programming.

love the lyrics too :cry:

My favourite part of this tune is from 0.20 seconds - 1.00 minute. I keep having this on repeat a lot of the time now.

gnio, good analysis drawn up there man! Let's hope for new material in '08

My Tuss stands erect as I listen to this track...

I wrote a message to the uploader.. I hope that he will be nice and ready to share the original mpeg/avi file. :dizzy:

I really cant understand .. despite the fact that on every party I've ever been .. there were always some guys (or at least one guy) with a videocam .. and almost every time it is hard as hell to find the recordings in the specific community forum (or... just corner) in the net. :undecided:

After all.. what is the point to record the whole show.. hanging the device until you don't feel your hand anymore... and NOT to share your work with people who can really appreciate your choice to dedicate yourself and record and not to jump and dance around like it is the party of your life :>

And.. hello all.. it is my first post here :aphexsign: Cheers.

I wrote a message to the uploader.. I hope that he will be nice and ready to share the original mpeg/avi file. :dizzy:

I really cant understand .. despite the fact that on every party I've ever been .. there were always some guys (or at least one guy) with a videocam .. and almost every time it is hard as hell to find the recordings in the specific community forum (or... just corner) in the net. :undecided:

After all.. what is the point to record the whole show.. hanging the device until you don't feel your hand anymore... and NOT to share your work with people who can really appreciate your choice to dedicate yourself and record and not to jump and dance around like it is the party of your life :>

And.. hello all.. it is my first post here :aphexsign: Cheers.

read the rules

Archived