IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

I'm still pretty new to them but I guess these three albums: Eating Us, Dandelion Gum, and Cobra Juicy

• Like 3

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, hoggy said:

basically the Doom soundtrack

How? Why do you think that? It is just Shedding Skin by Pantera with Mario 64 soundfonts, not seing a particular clear resemblance with Doom

3 hours ago, Milwaukeeeee said:

How? Why do you think that? It is just Shedding Skin by Pantera with Mario 64 soundfonts, not seing a particular clear resemblance with Doom

Because the Doom soundtrack is basically rip offs of Pantera, Slayer, Metallica etc. in MIDI form - it just sounds reminiscent of that to me

6 minutes ago, hoggy said:

Because the Doom soundtrack is basically rip offs of Pantera, Slayer, Metallica etc. in MIDI form - it just sounds reminiscent of that to me

Damn I didn't know they had that kind of a similar rythm track in the first doom soundtrack

1 minute ago, Milwaukeeeee said:

Damn I didn't know they had that kind of a similar rythm track in the first doom soundtrack

Yeah they were big metalheads so they basically did their favourite metal riffs in midi