IGNORED

+10 Acid Crew, onemanband by a guy who might be .... Aphex Twin ?!

triachus

+10 Acid Crew - Grace LP (CD) NER013

There's no question that Richard D. James of Aphex Twin is still actively producing Braindance/electronic music music. Many think he

is now producing as THE TUSS. Others think that THE TUSS is Brian Tregaskin, and that Aphex is now producing as +10 Acid Crew. Yet others think Aphex is producing as both THE TUSS AND +10 Acid Crew. We at Napalm Enema Records know the truth.

GRACE is well recognized as a one of a kind, unparalleled Braindance album. Fast, acidy breaks, both experimental and trendy, both hard and beautiful, both intensely produced and deeply emotional. Out of the new wave of electronic music music that has arisen in the style of the TUSS, GRACE is better than all of them put together. GRACE is unquestionably the greatest Braindance album of all time, a true classic, produced by the best Braindance producer of all time.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1188475

http://www.myspace.com/plusten

something to start a new Tuss craze about?

or is just a sad decieving marketing attempt ... ?

the Artist biography tells a story of Jodey G. Kendrick, but we've heard stories before!

better watch out Brian Tregaskin..

lol, the first track on their myspace sounds like rebirth.

Either +10 or I added each other as friends on myspace some months ago. Never talked to him, and the music that was set up on the page didn't even give me any idea of it being afx.

I have no say no.

Guest NihiLmAnTank

+= a nice guy and Makes (lots o') good music :)

ripp-off or not....(personally don't think thatz the case)

Me fan :)

Guest Quixote

I don't care who this is because the tracks are garbage. And why would Rich move away from Rephlex? Sounds suspiciously like a con.

Guest Derek Wildstar
I don't care who this is because the tracks are garbage. And why would Rich move away from Rephlex? Sounds suspiciously like a con.

yeah its junk. nothing but a cheap knock-off and boring as well. 99% of people trying to make electronic music these days should delete the contents of their plug-in directories and toss their electribes (or whatever cheap shit they use) off the nearest tall building. Preferably followed by themselves. yeah i'm looking at you, knob twiddlers.

+10 is actually quite upset by all the mud slinging in this thread..... this is clearly just a bit of a laugh, leave the dude alone man - his tunes are alright!

Guest hahathhat
That just sounds like an Aphex ripoff.

It's not bad, but he's definitely trying to emulate the Aphex Acid.

wow, that's pretty desperate/sad.

looks like attempting an aphex twin is a make-or-break proposition... rightly so, i suppose

yeah its junk. nothing but a cheap knock-off and boring as well. 99% of people trying to make electronic music these days should delete the contents of their plug-in directories and toss their electribes (or whatever cheap shit they use) off the nearest tall building. Preferably followed by themselves. yeah i'm looking at you, knob twiddlers.

pick your snarky response:

A) if derek wildstar says it, it must be true

B) care to write us a guide on how not to fail?

C) trax or stfu

Guest hahathhat

my point, really, was the the unsurprising level of vitriol directed at a fake aphex clone (twin). if they had pulled it off, however, it would overwhelm this forum, just as tuss did

Archived